Longchamp tourism and travel guide
Visit Longchamp: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Longchamp is situated in the Cote d'Or department and Burgundy region (now part of the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region), in the eastern-center of France at 20 kilometres from Dijon, the department capital (general information: Longchamp is 282 kilometres from Paris).
Longchamp, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Longchamp in Burgundy-Franche-Comté.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Cote d'Or
Map of places to visit near Longchamp
Markets in and near Longchamp
- Pontailler-sur-Saone: market Saturday (11km)
- Auxonne: market Friday (11km)
- Longvic: market Sunday (17km)
- Dijon: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (20km)
- Chenove: market Wednesday & Sunday (22km)
- Dole: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (24km)
- Nuits-Saint-Georges: market Friday (29km)
- Gray: market Tuesday & Friday (30km)
- Pierre-de-Bresse: market Monday (42km)
- Beaune: market Wednesday & Saturday (43km)
More information about Longchamp, Burgundy
Tourist attractions near Longchamp, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Longchamp.
Churches and religious monuments
- Hospices de Beaune (Beaune) (43km)
- Jardin du château du Talmay (15km)
- Château d'Arcelot (16km)
- Jardin à la Faulx (24km)
- Parc de l'Etang (32km)
- Parc et jardin du château de Barbirey sur Ouche (40km)
- Abbaye de la Bussière (43km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
Towns of Art and history
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Quetigny (14km)
- Beaune (43km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Longchamp
from Dijon (prefecture): 20 km
from Paris: 282 km
from Calais: 480 km
from Nice: 424 km
from Bordeaux: 527 km
from Strasbourg: 235 km
Longchamp is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk, a drive of about 6 hours, or fly into one of the Paris airports and hire a car. For driving distances to Longchamp from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 14 other places listed as being close (less than 6 kilometres from Longchamp): Athee, Beire-le-Fort, Cessey-sur-Tille, Chambeire, Cirey-les-Pontailler, Collonges-les-Premieres, Genlis, Labergement-Foigney, Longeault, Magny-Montarlot, Pluvault, Premieres, Tellecey and Villers-les-Pots.
This page in French: Visitez Longchamp