Lignol-le-Chateau tourism and travel guide
Visit Lignol-le-Chateau: highlights and tourist information
Lignol-le-Chateau is situated in the Aube, Champagne-Ardenne region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 55 km from Troyes, the department capital. (General information: Lignol-le-Chateau is 194 km from Paris).
Lignol-le-Chateau, France: places to visit and attractions
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend when sightseeing close to Lignol-le-Chateau. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Markets in and near Lignol-le-Chateau
- Bar-sur-Aube: market Saturday (8km)
- Vendeuvre-sur-Barse: market Wednesday (26km)
- Chaumont: market Wednesday all day & Saturday all day (27km)
- Essoyes: market Wednesday (28km)
- Brienne-le-Chateau: market Thursday (28km)
- Wassy: market Thursday (32km)
- Bar-sur-Seine: market Friday (35km)
- Mussy-sur-Seine: market Thursday (36km)
- Piney: market Tuesday (39km)
- Lusigny-sur-Barse: market Saturday (41km)
More information about Lignol-le-Chateau & region
Tourist attractions to visit near Lignol-le-Chateau, France
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Lignol-le-Chateau and wondering what to do next!
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Foret-d'Orient (32km) [Map]
Sites of natural beauty
Amusement park / theme park
- Nigloland (15km) [Map]
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Lignol-le-Chateau
from Troyes (prefecture): 55 km
from Paris: 194 km
from Calais: 371 km
from Nice: 537 km
from Bordeaux: 558 km
from Strasbourg: 221 km
For driving distances to Lignol-le-Chateau from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 8 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Lignol-le-Chateau): Arrentieres, Bayel, Colombe-la-Fosse, Colombe-le-Sec, Colombey-les-Deux-Eglises, Engente, Rouvres-les-Vignes and Voigny.
This page in French: Visitez Lignol-le-Chateau