Lignerolles travel guide
Visit Lignerolles: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Lignerolles is situated in the Orne (Normandy region) in the north of France at 40 km from Alencon, the department capital. (General information: Lignerolles is 133 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Mortagne-au-Perche at 8 km from Lignerolles
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Lignerolles. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Lignerolles
- Tourouvre: market Friday (5km)
- Mortagne-Au-Perche: market Saturday all day (8km)
- Longny-Au-Perche: market Wednesday (14km)
- Vitrai-sous-Laigle: market Tuesday (17km)
- Le Mele-sur-Sarthe: market Wednesday (19km)
- Remalard: market Monday (23km)
- Verneuil-sur-Avre: market Saturday (30km)
- Sees: market Saturday (30km)
- Mamers: market Monday (31km)
- Senonches: market Friday (34km)
- La Loupe: market Tuesday (34km)
- Nogent-le-Rotrou: market Saturday all day (35km)
- Breteuil: market Wednesday (37km)
- Le Theil: market Wednesday (37km)
- Montreuil-l'Argille: market Tuesday (39km)
- La Barre-en-Ouche: market Wednesday (40km)
- Alencon: market Tuesday & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday (41km)
- Damville: market Tuesday (47km)
Map of places to visit near Lignerolles and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Lignerolles and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour) Nogent-le-Rotrou (35km)
Regional Natural Parcs Perche (26km)
Remarkable gardens Jardin de la petite Rochelle (23km)
Sites of natural beauty Forêt de Perseigne (32km); Forêt d'Écouves (39km)
Distance to Lignerolles
from Alencon (local prefecture): 40 km
from Paris: 133 km
from Calais: 278 km
from Nice: 748 km
from Bordeaux: 427 km
from Strasbourg: 527 km
We have 12 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Lignerolles): Bivilliers, Bresolettes, Bubertre, Champs, Feings, Prepotin, Saint-Aquilin-de-Corbion, Saint-Hilaire-le-Chatel, Sainte-Ceronne-les-Mortagne, Soligny-la-Trappe, Tourouvre and Villiers-sous-Mortagne.
Orne is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-challen ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Lignerolles from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Lignerolles