Noës-près-Troyes travel guide
Visit Noës-près-Troyes: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Noës-près-Troyes is situated in the Aube (Champagne-Ardenne region) in the north-east of France at 2 km from Troyes, the department capital. (General information: Noës-près-Troyes is 139 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Troyes at 3 km from Noës-près-Troyes
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Noës-près-Troyes. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
See France This Way travel guides for Champagne-Ardenne (this region) for more travel ideas in the area of Noës-près-Troyes.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Noës-près-Troyes
- Sainte-Savine: market Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (1km)
- La Chapelle-Saint-Luc: market Wednesday & Sunday (1km)
- Troyes: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (4km)
- Lusigny-sur-Barse: market Saturday (17km)
- Estissac: market Sunday (18km)
- Piney: market Tuesday (22km)
- Palis: market Thursday (24km)
- Aix-en-Othe: market Wednesday & Saturday (25km)
- Marigny-le-Chatel: market Sunday (25km)
- Mery-sur-Seine: market Saturday (26km)
- Arcis-sur-Aube: market Friday (27km)
- Chaource: market Monday (28km)
- Plancy-l'Abbaye: market Tuesday (30km)
- Ervy-le-Chatel: market Friday (31km)
- Romilly-sur-Seine: market Thursday & Saturday & Monday (32km)
- Vendeuvre-sur-Barse: market Wednesday (32km)
- Bar-sur-Seine: market Friday (33km)
- Villeneuve-l'Archeveque: market Saturday (36km)
- Brienne-le-Chateau: market Thursday (37km)
- Saint-Florentin: market Monday (41km)
- Les Riceys: market Thursday (43km)
- Nogent-sur-Seine: market Wednesday (45km)
- Essoyes: market Wednesday (46km)
- Villenauxe-la-Grande: market Friday (48km)
- Mussy-sur-Seine: market Thursday (50km)
- Migennes: market Thursday (55km)
Map of places to visit near Noës-près-Troyes and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Noës-près-Troyes and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Regional Natural Parcs Foret-d'Orient (27km)
Remarkable gardens Jardin du château de Barberey-Saint-Sulpice (4km); Jardin du prieuré (32km); Jardin botanique de Marnay-sur-Seine (43km)
Sites of natural beauty Lac d'Orient (22km); Lacs Amance et du Temple (33km); Forêt de la Traconne (49km)
Towns of Art and history Troyes (3km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Neuville-sur-Seine (40km)
Advertisement: current special offers on holiday villages in France
Distance to Noës-près-Troyes
from Troyes (local prefecture): 2 km
from Paris: 139 km
from Calais: 334 km
from Nice: 569 km
from Bordeaux: 522 km
from Strasbourg: 275 km
We have 15 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Les Noes-Pres-Troyes): Barberey-Saint-Sulpice, Breviandes, La Chapelle-Saint-Luc, La Riviere-de-Corps, Lavau, Montgueux, Pont-Sainte-Marie, Rosieres-Pres-Troyes, Saint-Andre-les-Vergers, Saint-Germain, Saint-Julien-les-Villas, Sainte-Maure, Sainte-Savine, Torvilliers and Troyes.
For driving distances to Noës-près-Troyes from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Noës-près-Troyes