Les Maillys travel guide
Visit Les Maillys: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Dole at 12 km from Les Maillys
Location: Les Maillys is situated in the Cote d'Or department (Burgundy region) in the eastern-center of France at 31 km from Dijon, the department capital. (General information: Les Maillys is 293 km from Paris and 494 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Les Maillys: these include Dole at 12 km and Pesmes at 24 km. Dole is a listed secteur sauvegarde at 12 km and Jardin à la Faulx is a listed remarkable garden at 12 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Les Maillys, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Les Maillys
Note that all distances from Les Maillys shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Les Maillys holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Les Maillys
- Auxonne: market every Friday (8km)
- Dole: market every Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (12km)
- Pontailler-sur-Saone: market every Saturday (20km)
- Longvic: market every Sunday (27km)
- Pierre-de-Bresse: market every Monday (28km)
- Nuits-Saint-Georges: market every Friday (29km)
- Dijon: market every Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (31km)
- Chenove: market every Wednesday & Sunday (31km)
- Verdun-sur-le-Doubs: market every Thursday (36km)
- Gray: market every Tuesday & Friday (39km)
- Beaune: market every Wednesday & Saturday (40km)
- Mervans: market every Friday (40km)
- Arbois: market every Friday (42km)
- Chalon-sur-Saone: market every Wednesday & Thursday & Sunday & Friday (53km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Les Maillys and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Les Maillys map below.
Heritage Site Royal Saltworks of Arc-et-Senans (35km)
Religious Monument Hospices de Beaune (Beaune) (40km)
Remarkable Garden Jardin à la Faulx (12km); Jardin du château du Talmay (26km); Château d'Arcelot (30km); Parc de l'Etang (40km)
Map of places to visit near Les Maillys & Location Information
Department: Cote d'Or
Distance to Les Maillys
from Dijon (local prefecture): 31 km
from Paris: 293 km
from Calais: 494 km
from Nice: 410 km
from Bordeaux: 523 km
from Strasbourg: 241 km
* distances are direct not by road!
We have 15 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Les Maillys): Champdotre, Echenon, Flagey-les-Auxonne, Labergement-les-Auxonne, Laperriere-sur-Saone, Losne, Pont, Saint-Jean-de-Losne, Saint-Seine-en-Bache, Saint-Symphorien-sur-Saone, Saint-Usage, Samerey, Tillenay, Trouhans and Villers-Rotin.
Cote d'Or is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk, a drive of about 6 hours, or fly into one of the Paris airports and hire a car. For driving distances to Les Maillys from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Les Maillys