Les Granges tourism and travel guide
HOTELS from booking.com
Visit Les Granges: highlights and tourist information
Les Granges is situated in the Aube (Champagne-Ardenne region) in the north-east of France at 27 km from Troyes, the department capital. (General information: Les Granges is 154 km from Paris).
Les Granges, France: places to visit and attractions
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend when sightseeing close to Les Granges. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Plan your visit to Les Granges
Planning a trip to Les Granges and the Champagne-Ardenne region? France This Way can help!
More information about Les Granges & region
Markets in and near Les Granges
- Chaource: market Monday (6km)
- Ervy-le-Chatel: market Friday (11km)
- Tonnerre: market Saturday (23km)
- Les Riceys: market Thursday (24km)
- Bar-sur-Seine: market Friday (25km)
- Saint-Florentin: market Monday (25km)
- Sainte-Savine: market Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (26km)
- Lusigny-sur-Barse: market Saturday (27km)
- Troyes: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (28km)
- La Chapelle-Saint-Luc: market Wednesday & Sunday (28km)
Tourist attractions to visit near Les Granges, France
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Les Granges and wondering what to do next!
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour) Chatillon-sur-Seine (44km)
Regional Natural Parcs Foret-d'Orient (38km)
Churches or other religious monuments Abbaye de Pontigny (Pontigny) (30km); Eglise de Saint Martial (Seignelay) (38km)
Remarkable gardens Jardin du prieuré (11km); Jardin du château de Barberey-Saint-Sulpice (31km)
Sites of natural beauty Lac d'Orient (32km); Lacs Amance et du Temple (45km)
Amusement park / theme park Nigloland (48km)
Towns of Art and history Troyes (27km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Neuville-sur-Seine (27km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Les Granges
from Troyes (prefecture): 27 km
from Paris: 154 km
from Calais: 359 km
from Nice: 544 km
from Bordeaux: 504 km
from Strasbourg: 279 km
For driving distances to Les Granges from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Les Granges