Les Grandes-Chapelles tourism and travel guide
HOTELS from booking.com
Visit Les Grandes-Chapelles: highlights and tourist information
Les Grandes-Chapelles is situated in the Aube (Champagne-Ardenne region) in the north-east of France at 19 km from Troyes, the department capital. (General information: Les Grandes-Chapelles is 130 km from Paris).
Les Grandes-Chapelles, France: places to visit and attractions
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend when sightseeing close to Les Grandes-Chapelles. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Plan your visit to Les Grandes-Chapelles
Planning a trip to Les Grandes-Chapelles and the Champagne-Ardenne region? France This Way can help!
Map of places to visit near Les Grandes-Chapelles
More information about Les Grandes-Chapelles & region
Markets in and near Les Grandes-Chapelles
- Mery-sur-Seine: market Saturday (10km)
- Arcis-sur-Aube: market Friday (12km)
- Plancy-l'Abbaye: market Tuesday (12km)
- La Chapelle-Saint-Luc: market Wednesday & Sunday (17km)
- Troyes: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (19km)
- Sainte-Savine: market Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (19km)
- Romilly-sur-Seine: market Thursday & Saturday & Monday (21km)
- Marigny-le-Chatel: market Sunday (22km)
- Piney: market Tuesday (26km)
- Estissac: market Sunday (26km)
Tourist attractions to visit near Les Grandes-Chapelles, France
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Les Grandes-Chapelles and wondering what to do next!
National Monuments Chateau de Motte-Tilly (43km)
Regional Natural Parcs Foret-d'Orient (33km)
Remarkable gardens Jardin du château de Barberey-Saint-Sulpice (14km); Jardin botanique de Marnay-sur-Seine (34km); Entre Cour et Jardin (36km)
Sites of natural beauty Lac d'Orient (32km); Forêt de la Traconne (35km); Lacs Amance et du Temple (37km)
Amusement park / theme park Nigloland (50km)
Towns of Art and history Troyes (19km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Haussimont (33km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Les Grandes-Chapelles
from Troyes (prefecture): 19 km
from Paris: 130 km
from Calais: 317 km
from Nice: 586 km
from Bordeaux: 534 km
from Strasbourg: 275 km
For driving distances to Les Grandes-Chapelles from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Les Grandes-Chapelles