Grandes-Chapelles travel guide
Visit Grandes-Chapelles: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Grandes-Chapelles is situated in the Aube (Champagne-Ardenne region) in the north-east of France at 19 km from Troyes, the department capital. (General information: Grandes-Chapelles is 130 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Troyes at 19 km from Grandes-Chapelles
Popular places to visit nearby: these include Troyes at 19 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Grandes-Chapelles. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
See France This Way travel guides for Champagne-Ardenne (this region) for more travel ideas in the area of Grandes-Chapelles.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Grandes-Chapelles
- Mery-sur-Seine: market Saturday (10km)
- Arcis-sur-Aube: market Friday (12km)
- Plancy-l'Abbaye: market Tuesday (12km)
- La Chapelle-Saint-Luc: market Wednesday & Sunday (17km)
- Troyes: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (19km)
- Sainte-Savine: market Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (19km)
- Romilly-sur-Seine: market Thursday & Saturday & Monday (21km)
- Marigny-le-Chatel: market Sunday (22km)
- Piney: market Tuesday (26km)
- Estissac: market Sunday (26km)
- Lusigny-sur-Barse: market Saturday (30km)
- Palis: market Thursday (30km)
- Fere-Champenoise: market Wednesday (32km)
- Aix-en-Othe: market Wednesday & Saturday (34km)
- Sezanne: market Saturday all day (36km)
- Villenauxe-la-Grande: market Friday (36km)
- Nogent-sur-Seine: market Wednesday (38km)
- Brienne-le-Chateau: market Thursday (39km)
- Vendeuvre-sur-Barse: market Wednesday (42km)
- Villeneuve-l'Archeveque: market Saturday (42km)
- Esternay: market Tuesday (45km)
- Bar-sur-Seine: market Friday (48km)
Map of places to visit near Grandes-Chapelles and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Grandes-Chapelles and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Regional Natural Parcs Foret-d'Orient (33km)
Remarkable gardens Jardin du château de Barberey-Saint-Sulpice (14km); Jardin botanique de Marnay-sur-Seine (34km); Entre Cour et Jardin (36km)
Sites of natural beauty Lac d'Orient (32km); Forêt de la Traconne (35km); Lacs Amance et du Temple (37km)
Towns of Art and history Troyes (19km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Haussimont (33km)
Distance to Grandes-Chapelles
from Troyes (local prefecture): 19 km
from Paris: 130 km
from Calais: 317 km
from Nice: 586 km
from Bordeaux: 534 km
from Strasbourg: 275 km
For driving distances to Grandes-Chapelles from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Grandes-Chapelles