Les Aix-d'Angillon travel guide
Visit Les Aix-d'Angillon: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Bourges at 18 km from Les Aix-d'Angillon
Location: Les Aix-d'Angillon is situated in the Cher department (Loire Valley region) in the center of France at 18 km from Bourges, the department capital. (General information: Les Aix-d'Angillon is 185 km from Paris and 420 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Les Aix-d'Angillon: these include Bourges at 18 km and Sancerre at 25 km. Bourges is a listed secteur sauvegarde at 18 km and Bourges is a listed ville fleurie 4* at 18 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Les Aix-d'Angillon, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Les Aix-d'Angillon
La Charite-sur-Loire 34km
Note that all distances from Les Aix-d'Angillon shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Les Aix-d'Angillon holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Les Aix-d'Angillon
- Henrichemont: market every Wednesday (12km)
- Baugy: market every Friday (18km)
- Bourges: market every Wednesday & Thursday & Sunday & Saturday & Friday (18km)
- Saint-Satur: market every Thursday (26km)
- Mehun-sur-Yevre: market every Wednesday (27km)
- Vailly-sur-Sauldre: market every Friday (30km)
- Aubigny-sur-Nere: market every Saturday all day (34km)
- Saint-Florent-sur-Cher: market every Friday & (34km)
- Dun-sur-Auron: market every Saturday (35km)
- Cosne-Cours-sur-Loire: market every Wednesday & Sunday & Friday (36km)
- Vierzon: market every Wednesday & Tuesday & Saturday (38km)
- Reuilly: market every Friday (42km)
- Beaulieu-sur-Loire: market every Wednesday (42km)
- Fourchambault: market every Sunday (44km)
- Salbris: market every Thursday & Saturday (47km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Les Aix-d'Angillon and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Les Aix-d'Angillon map below.
Heritage Site Abbatiale Notre-Dame de La Charité-sur-Loire (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (34km)
Most Beautiful Village Apremont-sur-Allier (51km)
National Monument Palace Jacques Coeur (18km); Bourges Cathedral (19km)
Religious Monument Eglise de Saint Martin (Plaimpied-Givaudins) (24km); Eglise de Saint André (Jussy-Champagne) (24km); St Aignan de Brinay (Brinay) (34km); Collegiale Saint Etienne (Dun-sur-Auron) (35km); Eglise de Saint Germain (Blet) (36km)
Remarkable Garden Les Prés Fichaux (18km); Parc floral d'Apremont (48km)
Secteur Sauvegarde Bourges (18km)
Town Of Art And History Bourges (18km)
Village D'etape Pougues-les-Eaux (42km)
Map of places to visit near Les Aix-d'Angillon & Location Information
Region: Loire Valley
Distance to Les Aix-d'Angillon
from Bourges (local prefecture): 18 km
from Paris: 185 km
from Calais: 420 km
from Nice: 534 km
from Bordeaux: 358 km
from Strasbourg: 415 km
* distances are direct not by road!
Cher is in the center of France. Most visitors fly into Paris and rent a car or drive from one of the channel ports such as Caen or Le Havre, a drive af about 2-3 hours. For driving distances to Les Aix-d'Angillon from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Les Aix-d'Angillon