Lercoul travel guide
Visit Lercoul: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Grotte de Lombrives at 8 km from Lercoul
Location: Lercoul is situated in the Ariege department (Midi-Pyrenees region) in the south of France at 22 km from Foix, the department capital. (General information: Lercoul is 680 km from Paris and 910 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Lercoul: these include Grotte de Lombrives at 8 km and Foix at 22 km. Vallée de Vicdessos is a listed site of natural beauty at 10 km and Pyrenees Ariegeoises is a listed regional natural parc at 27 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Lercoul, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Lercoul
Note that all distances from Lercoul shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Lercoul holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Lercoul
- Aulus-les-Bains: market every Sunday - seasonal market only - (17km)
- Ax-les-Thermes: market every Thursday - seasonal market only - (24km)
- Ax-les-Thermes: market every Tuesday & Saturday (24km)
- La Bastide-de-Serou: market every Thursday (29km)
- Seix: market every Wednesday - seasonal market only - (30km)
- Lavelanet: market every Wednesday & Friday (31km)
- Belesta: market every Tuesday & Thursday (35km)
- Pamiers: market every Tuesday & Saturday (39km)
- Saint-Girons: market every Saturday (41km)
- Mirepoix: market every Thursday & Monday (44km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Lercoul and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Lercoul map below.
Heritage Site Saint Lizier cathédrale (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (42km)
Regional Natural Parc Pyrenees Ariegeoises (27km)
Site Of Natural Beauty Vallée de Vicdessos (10km); Fontaine Intermittente de Fontestorbes (35km); Lac du Bouillouses (43km)
Map of places to visit near Lercoul & Location Information
Distance to Lercoul
from Foix (local prefecture): 22 km
from Paris: 680 km
from Calais: 910 km
from Nice: 475 km
from Bordeaux: 286 km
from Strasbourg: 806 km
* distances are direct not by road!
We have 15 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Lercoul): Alliat, Auzat, Capoulet-et-Junac, Genat, Gesties, Goulier, Illier-et-Laramade, Lapege, Miglos, Niaux, Orus, Sem, Siguer, Suc-et-Sentenac and Vicdessos.
For driving distances to Lercoul from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Lercoul