Lechâtelet travel guide
Visit Lechâtelet: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Lechâtelet is situated in the Cote d'Or (Burgundy region) in the eastern-center of France at 30 km from Dijon, the department capital. (General information: Lechâtelet is 288 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Nuits-Saint-Georges at 17 km from Lechâtelet
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Lechâtelet. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Lechâtelet
- Nuits-Saint-Georges: market Friday (17km)
- Verdun-sur-le-Doubs: market Thursday (20km)
- Pierre-de-Bresse: market Monday (22km)
- Beaune: market Wednesday & Saturday (23km)
- Auxonne: market Friday (24km)
- Longvic: market Sunday (26km)
- Dole: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (26km)
- Chenove: market Wednesday & Sunday (28km)
- Mervans: market Friday (30km)
- Dijon: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (30km)
- Pontailler-sur-Saone: market Saturday (34km)
- Chagny: market Thursday & Sunday (34km)
- Saint-Germain-du-Bois: market Saturday (35km)
- Bligny-sur-Ouche: market Wednesday (36km)
- Chalon-sur-Saone: market Wednesday & Thursday & Sunday & Friday (37km)
- Saint-Germain-du-Plain: market Thursday (41km)
- Bletterans: market Tuesday (42km)
- Givry: market Thursday (44km)
Map of places to visit near Lechâtelet and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Lechâtelet and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Churches or other religious monuments Hospices de Beaune (Beaune) (24km)
Remarkable gardens Jardin à la Faulx (26km); Château d'Arcelot (36km); Parc et jardin du château de Barbirey sur Ouche (36km); Abbaye de la Bussière (37km); Jardin du château du Talmay (40km); Jardin des jeux du château d'Arlay (45km)
Sites of natural beauty Cirque du Bout du Monde (39km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Beaune (23km); Quetigny (28km)
Advertisement: current special offers on holiday villages in France
Department: Cote d'Or
Distance to Lechâtelet
from Dijon (local prefecture): 30 km
from Paris: 288 km
from Calais: 495 km
from Nice: 408 km
from Bordeaux: 506 km
from Strasbourg: 258 km
We have 13 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Lechatelet): Auvillars-sur-Saone, Bagnot, Bonnencontre, Broin, Chamblanc, Charrey-sur-Saone, Esbarres, Glanon, Labruyere, Magny-les-Aubigny, Pagny-la-Ville, Pagny-le-Chateau and Pouilly-sur-Saone.
Cote d'Or is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk, a drive of about 6 hours, or fly into one of the Paris airports and hire a car. For driving distances to Lechâtelet from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Lechâtelet