Ménil-de-Briouze travel guide
Visit Ménil-de-Briouze: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Ménil-de-Briouze is situated in the Orne (Normandy region) in the north of France at 45 km from Alencon, the department capital. (General information: Ménil-de-Briouze is 202 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Bagnoles de l'Orne at 14 km from Ménil-de-Briouze
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Ménil-de-Briouze. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Ménil-de-Briouze
- Briouze: market Monday (3km)
- La Ferte-Mace: market Thursday (10km)
- Bagnoles-de-l'Orne: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Saturday & Friday (13km)
- Flers: market Wednesday & Saturday (14km)
- Conde-sur-Noireau: market Thursday (22km)
- Argentan: market Tuesday & Friday (29km)
- Falaise: market Saturday (29km)
- Thury-Harcourt: market Tuesday (35km)
- Trun: market Thursday (37km)
- Villaines-la-Juhel: market Monday (38km)
- Sourdeval: market Tuesday (38km)
- Vire: market Friday (40km)
- Aunay-sur-Odon: market Saturday (42km)
- Gorron: market Wednesday (42km)
- Alencon: market Tuesday & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday (45km)
- Saint-Pierre-sur-Dives: market Monday (47km)
Map of places to visit near Ménil-de-Briouze and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Ménil-de-Briouze and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
National Monuments Carrouges Chateau (22km)
Regional Natural Parcs Normandie-Maine (25km)
Remarkable gardens Sassy (30km); Jardins du château de Vendeuvre (42km)
Sites of natural beauty Rochers des Parcs (26km); Signal d'Écouves (35km); Forêt d'Écouves (37km); Mont du Haut-Fourché (43km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Saint-Fraimbault (31km); Saint-Loup-du-Gast (35km)
zoo or wildlife park Parc zoologique de Jurques (45km)
Distance to Ménil-de-Briouze
from Alencon (local prefecture): 45 km
from Paris: 202 km
from Calais: 300 km
from Nice: 808 km
from Bordeaux: 427 km
from Strasbourg: 599 km
We have 10 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Le Menil-de-Briouze): Bellou-en-Houlme, Briouze, La Coulonche, La Sauvagere, Le Grais, Lignou, Lonlay-le-Tesson, Pointel, Saint-Andre-de-Briouze and Saint-Hilaire-de-Briouze.
Orne is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-challen ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Ménil-de-Briouze from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Ménil-de-Briouze