Le Cercueil travel guide
Visit Le Cercueil: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Sees at 11 km from Le Cercueil
Location: Le Cercueil is situated in the Orne department (Normandy region) in the north of France at 19 km from Alencon, the department capital. (General information: Le Cercueil is 173 km from Paris and 293 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Le Cercueil: these include Sees at 11 km and Argentan at 17 km. Sassy is a listed remarkable garden at 8 km and Carrouges Chateau is a listed national monument at 14 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Le Cercueil, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Le Cercueil
Bagnoles de l'Orne 33km
Note that all distances from Le Cercueil shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Le Cercueil holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Le Cercueil
- Sees: market every Saturday (11km)
- Argentan: market every Tuesday & Friday (17km)
- Alencon: market every Tuesday & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday (19km)
- Le Mele-sur-Sarthe: market every Wednesday (26km)
- Trun: market every Thursday (27km)
- La Ferte-Mace: market every Thursday (28km)
- Briouze: market every Monday (31km)
- Bagnoles-de-l'Orne: market every Wednesday & Tuesday & Saturday & Friday (33km)
- Fresnay-sur-Sarthe: market every Saturday (35km)
- Villaines-la-Juhel: market every Monday (36km)
- Mamers: market every Monday (37km)
- Falaise: market every Saturday (37km)
- Mortagne-Au-Perche: market every Saturday all day (39km)
- Montreuil-l'Argille: market every Tuesday (51km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Le Cercueil and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Le Cercueil map below.
Most Beautiful Village Saint-Ceneri-le-Gerei (25km)
National Monument Carrouges Chateau (14km)
Recommended Detour Argentan (17km)
Regional Natural Parc Normandie-Maine (22km)
Remarkable Garden Sassy (8km)
Town Of Art And History Jublains (54km)
Map of places to visit near Le Cercueil & Location Information
Distance to Le Cercueil
from Alencon (local prefecture): 19 km
from Paris: 173 km
from Calais: 293 km
from Nice: 779 km
from Bordeaux: 420 km
from Strasbourg: 568 km
* distances are direct not by road!
We have 9 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Le Cercueil): Francheville, La Belliere, La Ferriere-Bechet, La Lande-de-Goult, Le Bouillon, Montmerrei, Mortree, Saint-Hilaire-la-Gerard and Tanville.
Orne is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-challen ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Le Cercueil from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Le Cercueil