Bourg-Saint-Léonard travel guide
Visit Bourg-Saint-Léonard: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Bourg-Saint-Léonard is situated in the Orne (Normandy region) in the north of France at 37 km from Alencon, the department capital. (General information: Bourg-Saint-Léonard is 165 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Argentan at 9 km from Bourg-Saint-Léonard
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Bourg-Saint-Léonard. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Bagnoles de l'Orne 45km
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Bourg-Saint-Léonard
- Argentan: market Tuesday & Friday (10km)
- Trun: market Thursday (10km)
- Sees: market Saturday (18km)
- Falaise: market Saturday (27km)
- Saint-Pierre-sur-Dives: market Monday (30km)
- Le Mele-sur-Sarthe: market Wednesday (33km)
- Montreuil-l'Argille: market Tuesday (34km)
- Briouze: market Monday (35km)
- Orbec: market Wednesday (36km)
- Alencon: market Tuesday & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday (37km)
- Mezidon-Canon: market Sunday (37km)
- La Ferte-Mace: market Thursday (39km)
- Mortagne-Au-Perche: market Saturday all day (42km)
- Bagnoles-de-l'Orne: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Saturday & Friday (44km)
- Bernay: market Wednesday & Saturday (51km)
Map of places to visit near Bourg-Saint-Léonard and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Bourg-Saint-Léonard and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
National Monuments Carrouges Chateau (29km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour) Argentan (9km)
Regional Natural Parcs Normandie-Maine (38km)
Remarkable gardens Sassy (13km); Jardins du château de Vendeuvre (28km)
Sites of natural beauty Signal d'Écouves (24km); Forêt d'Écouves (24km); Forêt de Perseigne (41km)
Towns of Art and history Orbec (36km)
Advertisement: current special offers on holiday villages in France
Distance to Bourg-Saint-Léonard
from Alencon (local prefecture): 37 km
from Paris: 165 km
from Calais: 274 km
from Nice: 787 km
from Bordeaux: 439 km
from Strasbourg: 561 km
We have 12 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Le Bourg-Saint-Leonard): Aubry-en-Exmes, Aunou-le-Faucon, Chambois, Exmes, Fel, La Cochere, Le Pin-Au-Haras, Ommeel, Sai, Silly-en-Gouffern, Tournai-sur-Dive and Villebadin.
Orne is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-challen ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Bourg-Saint-Léonard from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Bourg-Saint-Léonard