Le Bourg-Saint-Leonard travel guide
Visit Le Bourg-Saint-Leonard: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Argentan at 9 km from Le Bourg-Saint-Leonard
Location: Le Bourg-Saint-Leonard is situated in the Orne department (Normandy region) in the north of France at 37 km from Alencon, the department capital. (General information: Le Bourg-Saint-Leonard is 165 km from Paris and 274 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Le Bourg-Saint-Leonard: these include Argentan at 9 km and Sees at 18 km. Argentan is a listed recommended detour at 9 km and Sassy is a listed remarkable garden at 13 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Le Bourg-Saint-Leonard, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Le Bourg-Saint-Leonard
Bagnoles de l'Orne 45km
Note that all distances from Le Bourg-Saint-Leonard shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Le Bourg-Saint-Leonard holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Le Bourg-Saint-Leonard
- Argentan: market every Tuesday & Friday (10km)
- Trun: market every Thursday (10km)
- Sees: market every Saturday (18km)
- Falaise: market every Saturday (27km)
- Saint-Pierre-sur-Dives: market every Monday (30km)
- Le Mele-sur-Sarthe: market every Wednesday (33km)
- Montreuil-l'Argille: market every Tuesday (34km)
- Briouze: market every Monday (35km)
- Orbec: market every Wednesday (36km)
- Alencon: market every Tuesday & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday (37km)
- Mezidon-Canon: market every Sunday (37km)
- La Ferte-Mace: market every Thursday (39km)
- Mortagne-Au-Perche: market every Saturday all day (42km)
- Bagnoles-de-l'Orne: market every Wednesday & Tuesday & Saturday & Friday (44km)
- Bernay: market every Wednesday & Saturday (51km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Le Bourg-Saint-Leonard and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Le Bourg-Saint-Leonard map below.
National Monument Carrouges Chateau (29km)
Recommended Detour Argentan (9km)
Regional Natural Parc Normandie-Maine (38km)
Remarkable Garden Sassy (13km); Jardins du château de Vendeuvre (28km)
Town Of Art And History Orbec (36km)
Map of places to visit near Le Bourg-Saint-Leonard & Location Information
Distance to Le Bourg-Saint-Leonard
from Alencon (local prefecture): 37 km
from Paris: 165 km
from Calais: 274 km
from Nice: 787 km
from Bordeaux: 439 km
from Strasbourg: 561 km
* distances are direct not by road!
We have 12 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Le Bourg-Saint-Leonard): Aubry-en-Exmes, Aunou-le-Faucon, Chambois, Exmes, Fel, La Cochere, Le Pin-Au-Haras, Ommeel, Sai, Silly-en-Gouffern, Tournai-sur-Dive and Villebadin.
Orne is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-challen ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Le Bourg-Saint-Leonard from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Le Bourg-Saint-Leonard