Le Bouillon travel guide
Visit Le Bouillon: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Sees at 7 km from Le Bouillon
Location: Le Bouillon is situated in the Orne department (Normandy region) in the north of France at 15 km from Alencon, the department capital. (General information: Le Bouillon is 168 km from Paris and 294 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Le Bouillon: these include Sees at 7 km and Alencon at 15 km. Sassy is a listed remarkable garden at 14 km and Carrouges Chateau is a listed national monument at 19 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Le Bouillon, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Le Bouillon
Bagnoles de l'Orne 39km
Note that all distances from Le Bouillon shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Le Bouillon holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Le Bouillon
- Sees: market every Saturday (7km)
- Alencon: market every Tuesday & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday (15km)
- Le Mele-sur-Sarthe: market every Wednesday (19km)
- Argentan: market every Tuesday & Friday (22km)
- Mamers: market every Monday (31km)
- Trun: market every Thursday (32km)
- Fresnay-sur-Sarthe: market every Saturday (32km)
- Mortagne-Au-Perche: market every Saturday all day (33km)
- La Ferte-Mace: market every Thursday (34km)
- Villaines-la-Juhel: market every Monday (37km)
- Beaumont-sur-Sarthe: market every Tuesday (38km)
- Briouze: market every Monday (38km)
- Bagnoles-de-l'Orne: market every Wednesday & Tuesday & Saturday & Friday (38km)
- Falaise: market every Saturday (43km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Le Bouillon and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Le Bouillon map below.
Most Beautiful Village Saint-Ceneri-le-Gerei (23km)
National Monument Carrouges Chateau (19km)
Recommended Detour Argentan (22km)
Regional Natural Parc Normandie-Maine (25km)
Remarkable Garden Sassy (14km)
Map of places to visit near Le Bouillon & Location Information
Distance to Le Bouillon
from Alencon (local prefecture): 15 km
from Paris: 168 km
from Calais: 294 km
from Nice: 772 km
from Bordeaux: 417 km
from Strasbourg: 562 km
* distances are direct not by road!
We have 8 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Le Bouillon): Belfonds, La Chapelle-Pres-Sees, La Ferriere-Bechet, Le Cercueil, Saint-Gervais-du-Perron, Saint-Hilaire-la-Gerard, Sees and Vingt-Hanaps.
Orne is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-challen ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Le Bouillon from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Le Bouillon