Bouillon travel guide
Visit Bouillon: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Bouillon is situated in the Orne (Normandy region) in the north of France at 15 km from Alencon, the department capital. (General information: Bouillon is 168 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Sees at 7 km from Bouillon
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Bouillon. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Bagnoles de l'Orne 39km
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Bouillon
- Sees: market Saturday (7km)
- Alencon: market Tuesday & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday (15km)
- Le Mele-sur-Sarthe: market Wednesday (19km)
- Argentan: market Tuesday & Friday (22km)
- Mamers: market Monday (31km)
- Trun: market Thursday (32km)
- Fresnay-sur-Sarthe: market Saturday (32km)
- Mortagne-Au-Perche: market Saturday all day (33km)
- La Ferte-Mace: market Thursday (34km)
- Villaines-la-Juhel: market Monday (37km)
- Beaumont-sur-Sarthe: market Tuesday (38km)
- Briouze: market Monday (38km)
- Bagnoles-de-l'Orne: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Saturday & Friday (38km)
- Falaise: market Saturday (43km)
Map of places to visit near Bouillon and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Bouillon and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
National Monuments Carrouges Chateau (19km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour) Argentan (22km)
Regional Natural Parcs Normandie-Maine (25km)
Remarkable gardens Sassy (14km)
Sites of natural beauty Forêt d'Écouves (3km); Signal d'Écouves (5km); Forêt de Perseigne (20km); Mont du Haut-Fourché (26km)
Advertisement: current special offers on holiday villages in France
Distance to Bouillon
from Alencon (local prefecture): 15 km
from Paris: 168 km
from Calais: 294 km
from Nice: 772 km
from Bordeaux: 417 km
from Strasbourg: 562 km
We have 8 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Le Bouillon): Belfonds, La Chapelle-Pres-Sees, La Ferriere-Bechet, Le Cercueil, Saint-Gervais-du-Perron, Saint-Hilaire-la-Gerard, Sees and Vingt-Hanaps.
Orne is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-challen ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Bouillon from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Bouillon