Bosc-Renoult travel guide
Visit Bosc-Renoult: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Bosc-Renoult is situated in the Orne (Normandy region) in the north of France at 56 km from Alencon, the department capital. (General information: Bosc-Renoult is 150 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Lisieux at 26 km from Bosc-Renoult
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Bosc-Renoult. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Bosc-Renoult
- Montreuil-l'Argille: market Tuesday (13km)
- Orbec: market Wednesday (14km)
- Trun: market Thursday (21km)
- Lisieux: market Saturday all day (26km)
- La Barre-en-Ouche: market Wednesday (27km)
- Thiberville: market Monday (27km)
- Saint-Pierre-sur-Dives: market Monday (27km)
- Bernay: market Wednesday & Saturday (29km)
- Argentan: market Tuesday & Friday (31km)
- Mezidon-Canon: market Sunday (33km)
- Sees: market Saturday (36km)
- La Ferriere-sur-Risle: market Sunday (36km)
- Vitrai-sous-Laigle: market Tuesday (37km)
- Falaise: market Saturday (37km)
- Cormeilles: market Friday (38km)
- Beaumont-le-Roger: market Tuesday & Friday (39km)
- Brionne: market Thursday & Sunday (44km)
- Tourouvre: market Friday (44km)
- Troarn: market Saturday (46km)
Map of places to visit near Bosc-Renoult and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Bosc-Renoult and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
National Monuments Abbey of Bec-Hellouin (46km); Carrouges Chateau (52km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour) Argentan (30km)
Remarkable gardens Jardins du château de Vendeuvre (29km); Boutemont (30km); Sassy (35km); Arboretum d'Harcourt (45km)
Towns of Art and history Orbec (14km)
zoo or wildlife park Parc zoologique de Lisieux (30km)
Distance to Bosc-Renoult
from Alencon (local prefecture): 56 km
from Paris: 150 km
from Calais: 252 km
from Nice: 788 km
from Bordeaux: 458 km
from Strasbourg: 547 km
We have found 10 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Le Bosc-Renoult): Avernes-Saint-Gourgon, Canapville, Familly, Le Sap, Orville, Pontchardon, Roiville, Saint-Aubin-de-Bonneval, Saint-Germain-d'Aunay and Ticheville.
Orne is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-challen ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Bosc-Renoult from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Bosc-Renoult