Lanne travel guide
Visit Lanne: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Lourdes at 9 km from Lanne
Location: Lanne is situated in the Hautes-Pyrenees department (Midi-Pyrenees region) in the south-west of France at 9 km from Tarbes, the department capital. (General information: Lanne is 658 km from Paris and 877 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Lanne: these include Lourdes at 9 km and Tarbes at 9 km. Marshall Foch house is a listed national monument at 9 km and Jardin Massey is a listed remarkable garden at 9 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Lanne, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Lanne
Col du Tourmalet 31km
Note that all distances from Lanne shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Lanne holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Lanne
- Lourdes: market every Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday all day & Saturday all day & Monday & Friday (9km)
- Tarbes: market every Thursday all day (11km)
- Bagneres-de-Bigorre: market every Saturday all day (16km)
- Vic-en-Bigorre: market every Saturday all day (24km)
- Rabastens-de-Bigorre: market every Monday (27km)
- Luz-Saint-Sauveur: market every Monday (33km)
- Gan: market every Wednesday (33km)
- Pau: market every every day except Sunday (34km)
- Castet: market every Thursday (37km)
- Arreau: market every Thursday all day (40km)
- Marciac: market every Wednesday (42km)
- Saint-Lary-Soulan: market every Saturday (46km)
- Mirande: market every Monday (50km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Lanne and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Lanne map below.
Heritage Site Ourdis-Cotdoussan église St Jacques (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (13km); Jézeau église Saint-Laurent (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (42km)
National Monument Marshall Foch house (9km)
Remarkable Garden Jardin Massey (9km); Jardins du château de Viven (46km); Jardin du château de Momas (49km)
Site Of Natural Beauty Grottes de Médous (18km); Grottes de Betharram (18km); Gouffre d'Esparros (30km); Col du Tourmalet (31km); Col d'Aubisque (36km); Vallée d'Ossau (41km)
Zoo Or Wildlife Park Zoo d'Asson (23km)
Map of places to visit near Lanne & Location Information
Distance to Lanne
from Tarbes (local prefecture): 9 km
from Paris: 658 km
from Calais: 877 km
from Nice: 589 km
from Bordeaux: 192 km
from Strasbourg: 849 km
* distances are direct not by road!
We have 20 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Lanne): Ade, Averan, Azereix, Barry, Bartres, Benac, Hibarette, Horgues, Juillan, Julos, Laloubere, Layrisse, Loucrup, Louey, Odos, Orincles, Ossun, Pareac, Saint-Martin and Visker.
For driving distances to Lanne from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Lanne