Landigou travel guide
Visit Landigou: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Landigou is situated in the Orne (Normandy region) in the north of France at 54 km from Alencon, the department capital. (General information: Landigou is 207 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Domfront at 21 km from Landigou
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Landigou. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Landigou
- Flers: market Wednesday & Saturday (7km)
- Briouze: market Monday (9km)
- Conde-sur-Noireau: market Thursday (13km)
- La Ferte-Mace: market Thursday (20km)
- Bagnoles-de-l'Orne: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Saturday & Friday (22km)
- Falaise: market Saturday (26km)
- Thury-Harcourt: market Tuesday (26km)
- Vire: market Friday (32km)
- Aunay-sur-Odon: market Saturday (33km)
- Argentan: market Tuesday & Friday (33km)
- Sourdeval: market Tuesday (33km)
- Trun: market Thursday (38km)
- Villers-Bocage: market Wednesday (39km)
- Saint-Pierre-sur-Dives: market Monday (44km)
- Gorron: market Wednesday (45km)
- Mezidon-Canon: market Sunday (47km)
- Torigni-sur-Vire: market Monday (49km)
Map of places to visit near Landigou and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Landigou and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
National Monuments Carrouges Chateau (31km)
Regional Natural Parcs Normandie-Maine (34km)
Remarkable gardens Sassy (36km); Jardins du château de Vendeuvre (39km)
Sites of natural beauty Rochers des Parcs (18km); Signal d'Écouves (43km); Forêt d'Écouves (45km)
Listed as villages d'etape - (recommended place to break a long journey) Villers-Bocage (39km); Torigni-sur-Vire (49km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Saint-Fraimbault (33km)
zoo or wildlife park Parc zoologique de Jurques (35km)
Distance to Landigou
from Alencon (local prefecture): 54 km
from Paris: 207 km
from Calais: 296 km
from Nice: 817 km
from Bordeaux: 435 km
from Strasbourg: 604 km
We have 10 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Landigou): Durcet, Echalou, La Carneille, La Selle-la-Forge, Les Tourailles, Messei, Notre-Dame-du-Rocher, Ronfeugerai, Saint-Andre-de-Messei and Sainte-Opportune.
Orne is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-challen ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Landigou from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Landigou