Lamarche-sur-Saone tourism and travel guide
Visit Lamarche-sur-Saone: highlights and tourist information
Lamarche-sur-Saone is situated in the Cote d'Or, Burgundy region (now part of the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region), in the eastern-center of France at 27 km from Dijon, the department capital. (General information: Lamarche-sur-Saone is 287 km from Paris).
Lamarche-sur-Saone, France: places to visit and attractions
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend when sightseeing close to Lamarche-sur-Saone. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Cote d'Or
Markets in and near Lamarche-sur-Saone
- Pontailler-sur-Saone: market Saturday (5km)
- Auxonne: market Friday (8km)
- Dole: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (20km)
- Longvic: market Sunday (25km)
- Gray: market Tuesday & Friday (25km)
- Dijon: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (27km)
- Chenove: market Wednesday & Sunday (29km)
- Nuits-Saint-Georges: market Friday (36km)
- Pierre-de-Bresse: market Monday (43km)
- Beaune: market Wednesday & Saturday (49km)
More information about Lamarche-sur-Saone & region
Tourist attractions to visit near Lamarche-sur-Saone, France
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Lamarche-sur-Saone and wondering what to do next!
Churches and religious monuments
- Hospices de Beaune (Beaune) (49km) [Map]
- Jardin du château du Talmay (11km) [Map]
- Château d'Arcelot (20km) [Map]
- Jardin à la Faulx (20km) [Map]
- Parc de l'Etang (26km) [Map]
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
Towns of Art and history
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Lamarche-sur-Saone
from Dijon (prefecture): 27 km
from Paris: 287 km
from Calais: 484 km
from Nice: 422 km
from Bordeaux: 533 km
from Strasbourg: 229 km
Lamarche-sur-Saone is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk, a drive of about 6 hours, or fly into one of the Paris airports and hire a car. For driving distances to Lamarche-sur-Saone from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have found 10 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Lamarche-sur-Saone): Athee, Flammerans, Magny-Montarlot, Perrigny-sur-l'Ognon, Poncey-les-Athee, Pontailler-sur-Saone, Saint-Leger-Triey, Soissons-sur-Nacey, Vielverge and Vonges.
This page in French: Visitez Lamarche-sur-Saone