Lainsecq travel guide
Visit Lainsecq: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Guedelon at 9 km from Lainsecq
Location: Lainsecq is situated in the Yonne department (Burgundy region) in the eastern-center of France at 35 km from Auxerre, the department capital. (General information: Lainsecq is 160 km from Paris and 391 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Lainsecq: these include Guedelon at 9 km and Clamecy at 21 km. Clamecy is a listed secteur sauvegarde at 21 km and Eglise de Notre-Dame-du-Pré (Donzy) is a listed religious monument at 24 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Lainsecq, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Lainsecq
Note that all distances from Lainsecq shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Lainsecq holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Lainsecq
- Saint-Sauveur-en-Puisaye: market every Wednesday (9km)
- Saint-Fargeau: market every Friday (18km)
- Toucy: market every Saturday (20km)
- Clamecy: market every Saturday (21km)
- Bleneau: market every Tuesday (29km)
- Cosne-Cours-sur-Loire: market every Wednesday & Sunday & Friday (31km)
- Beaulieu-sur-Loire: market every Wednesday (34km)
- Auxerre: market every Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (34km)
- Aillant-sur-Tholon: market every Tuesday (36km)
- Vermenton: market every Friday (37km)
- Chatillon-sur-Loire: market every Thursday (39km)
- Saint-Satur: market every Thursday (40km)
- Chatillon-Coligny: market every Friday (44km)
- Corbigny: market every Friday (45km)
- Chablis: market every Sunday (49km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Lainsecq and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Lainsecq map below.
Heritage Site Vezelay (37km); Asquins église St Jacques (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (37km); Vézelay basilica St Madeleine (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (37km)
Recommended Detour Sancerre (41km)
Religious Monument Eglise de Notre-Dame-du-Pré (Donzy) (24km); Prieuré de Saint Révérien (Saint-Reverien) (42km); Eglise de Saint Martial (Seignelay) (46km); Eglise de Saint Barthélémy (Cervon) (50km); Abbaye de Pontigny (Pontigny) (51km)
Remarkable Garden Potager du jardin du château de La Bussière (46km); Arboretum national des Barres (50km)
Site Of Natural Beauty Arboretum national des Barres (50km)
Town Of Art And History Auxerre (35km)
Map of places to visit near Lainsecq & Location Information
Distance to Lainsecq
from Auxerre (local prefecture): 35 km
from Paris: 160 km
from Calais: 391 km
from Nice: 529 km
from Bordeaux: 423 km
from Strasbourg: 351 km
* distances are direct not by road!
Yonne is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors fly into Paris orly or Charles de Gaulle airports and rent a car or drive from a channel ferry port - allow about 5 - 6 hours driving time. For driving distances to Lainsecq from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Lainsecq