Lacanche travel guide
Visit Lacanche: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Lacanche is situated in the Cote d'Or (Burgundy region) in the eastern-center of France at 46 km from Dijon, the department capital. (General information: Lacanche is 257 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Chateauneuf-en-Auxois at 17 km from Lacanche
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Lacanche. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Lacanche
- Bligny-sur-Ouche: market Wednesday (9km)
- Epinac: market Wednesday & Sunday (10km)
- Beaune: market Wednesday & Saturday (22km)
- Chagny: market Thursday & Sunday (24km)
- Autun: market Wednesday & Friday (24km)
- Nuits-Saint-Georges: market Friday (30km)
- Le Creusot: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (33km)
- Saulieu: market Saturday (33km)
- Givry: market Thursday (36km)
- Montchanin: market Wednesday (38km)
- Chalon-sur-Saone: market Wednesday & Thursday & Sunday & Friday (39km)
- Verdun-sur-le-Doubs: market Thursday (41km)
- Chenove: market Wednesday & Sunday (42km)
- Longvic: market Sunday (45km)
- Dijon: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (46km)
Map of places to visit near Lacanche and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Lacanche and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Grand sites of France Bibracte-Mont Beuvray (43km)
Regional Natural Parcs Morvan (41km)
Churches or other religious monuments Hospices de Beaune (Beaune) (22km); Cathédrale Saint Lazare (Autun) (24km); Basilique de Saint Andoche (Saulieu) (34km)
Remarkable gardens Parc et jardins du château de Sully (10km); Abbaye de la Bussière (20km); Parc et jardin du château de Barbirey sur Ouche (25km); Jardin de la Chaux (32km); Parc de Saint-Léger (38km)
Sites of natural beauty Cirque du Bout du Monde (12km); Bibracte (43km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Beaune (22km)
Department: Cote d'Or
Distance to Lacanche
from Dijon (local prefecture): 46 km
from Paris: 257 km
from Calais: 474 km
from Nice: 431 km
from Bordeaux: 468 km
from Strasbourg: 291 km
We have 14 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Lacanche): Antigny-la-Ville, Auxant, Bessey-la-Cour, Champignolles, Ecutigny, Foissy, Jours-en-Vaux, Maligny, Saint-Pierre-en-Vaux, Saint-Prix-les-Arnay, Saussey, Thomirey, Thury and Veilly.
Cote d'Or is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk, a drive of about 6 hours, or fly into one of the Paris airports and hire a car. For driving distances to Lacanche from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Lacanche