Labastide-du-Haut-Mont travel guide
Visit Labastide-du-Haut-Mont: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Maurs at 15 km from Labastide-du-Haut-Mont
Location: Labastide-du-Haut-Mont is situated in the Lot department (Midi-Pyrenees region) in the south of France at 69 km from Cahors, the department capital. (General information: Labastide-du-Haut-Mont is 447 km from Paris and 680 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Labastide-du-Haut-Mont: these include Maurs at 15 km and Laroquebrou at 16 km. Chateau Montal is a listed national monument at 21 km and Autoire is a listed most beautiful village at 24 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Labastide-du-Haut-Mont, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Labastide-du-Haut-Mont
Note that all distances from Labastide-du-Haut-Mont shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Labastide-du-Haut-Mont holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Labastide-du-Haut-Mont
- Maurs: market every Thursday (15km)
- Laroquebrou: market every Friday - seasonal market only - (16km)
- Bretenoux: market every Tuesday (24km)
- Figeac: market every Saturday (26km)
- Aurillac: market every Wednesday & Saturday (26km)
- Decazeville: market every Tuesday & Friday (32km)
- Monceaux-sur-Dordogne: market every Thursday - seasonal market only - (32km)
- Vayrac: market every Thursday & Saturday (35km)
- Aubin: market every Wednesday & Friday (36km)
- Firmi: market every Saturday (36km)
- Cransac: market every Tuesday - seasonal market only - (36km)
- Entraygues: market every Tuesday & Wednesday - seasonal market only - (41km)
- Entraygues: market every Friday & (41km)
- Meyssac: market every Tuesday & Friday (43km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Labastide-du-Haut-Mont and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Labastide-du-Haut-Mont map below.
Grand Site Of France Rocamadour (40km)
Heritage Site Figeac Hopital St Jacques (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (26km); Conques pont sur le Dourdou (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (34km); Conques abbatiale Sainte-Foy (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (34km); Gréalou dolmen de Pech-Laglaire (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (39km); Rocamadour basilique Saint-Sauveur (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (40km)
National Monument Chateau Montal (21km); Castelnau-Bretenoux Chateau (24km); Assier Chateau (26km)
Recommended Detour Figeac (27km)
Regional Natural Parc Causses du Quercy (45km)
Religious Monument Eglise de Saint Pierre (Carennac) (32km)
Secteur Sauvegarde Figeac (26km)
Site Of Natural Beauty Gouffre de Padirac (29km)
Town Of Art And History Figeac (27km); Salins (45km)
Zoo Or Wildlife Park Le rocher des aigles (eagles) (40km)
Map of places to visit near Labastide-du-Haut-Mont & Location Information
Distance to Labastide-du-Haut-Mont
from Cahors (local prefecture): 69 km
from Paris: 447 km
from Calais: 680 km
from Nice: 429 km
from Bordeaux: 212 km
from Strasbourg: 598 km
* distances are direct not by road!
For driving distances to Labastide-du-Haut-Mont from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Labastide-du-Haut-Mont