Villeneuve-au-Châtelot travel guide
Visit Villeneuve-au-Châtelot: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Villeneuve-au-Châtelot is situated in the Aube (Champagne-Ardenne region) in the north-east of France at 44 km from Troyes, the department capital. (General information: Villeneuve-au-Châtelot is 99 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Provins at 23 km from Villeneuve-au-Châtelot
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Villeneuve-au-Châtelot. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
See France This Way travel guides for Champagne-Ardenne (this region) for more travel ideas in the area of Villeneuve-au-Châtelot.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Villeneuve-au-Châtelot
- Villenauxe-la-Grande: market Friday (6km)
- Romilly-sur-Seine: market Thursday & Saturday & Monday (10km)
- Nogent-sur-Seine: market Wednesday (10km)
- Marigny-le-Chatel: market Sunday (19km)
- Esternay: market Tuesday (20km)
- Sezanne: market Saturday all day (21km)
- Mery-sur-Seine: market Saturday (21km)
- Plancy-l'Abbaye: market Tuesday (26km)
- Palis: market Thursday (30km)
- Bray-sur-Seine: market Friday (31km)
- Estissac: market Sunday (34km)
- La Ferte-Gaucher: market Sunday (34km)
- Villeneuve-l'Archeveque: market Saturday (35km)
- Montmirail: market Monday (36km)
- Fere-Champenoise: market Wednesday (36km)
- Donnemarie-Dontilly: market Monday (37km)
- Aix-en-Othe: market Wednesday & Saturday (38km)
- Arcis-sur-Aube: market Friday (39km)
- La Chapelle-Saint-Luc: market Wednesday & Sunday (41km)
- Pont-sur-Yonne: market Wednesday & Sunday (43km)
- Sainte-Savine: market Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (43km)
- Troyes: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (45km)
- Sens: market Wednesday & Monday all day & Friday (46km)
- Coulommiers: market Wednesday & Sunday (49km)
Map of places to visit near Villeneuve-au-Châtelot and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Villeneuve-au-Châtelot and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
National Monuments Chateau de Motte-Tilly (16km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour) Provins (23km)
Churches or other religious monuments Collegiale Saint Quiriace (Provins) (24km); Eglises de Saint Loup (Saint-Loup-de-Naud) (30km)
Remarkable gardens Jardin botanique de Marnay-sur-Seine (6km); Entre Cour et Jardin (21km); Parc du château de Thorigny (33km); Jardin du château de Barberey-Saint-Sulpice (39km); Jardins de Viels-Maisons (42km)
Sites of natural beauty Forêt de la Traconne (12km)
Towns of Art and history Troyes (44km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Sens (46km)
Distance to Villeneuve-au-Châtelot
from Troyes (local prefecture): 44 km
from Paris: 99 km
from Calais: 295 km
from Nice: 608 km
from Bordeaux: 522 km
from Strasbourg: 304 km
We have 13 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of La Villeneuve-Au-Chatelot): Barbuise, Conflans-sur-Seine, Crancey, Esclavolles-Lurey, Marnay-sur-Seine, Montgenost, Perigny-la-Rose, Plessis-Barbuise, Pont-sur-Seine, Potangis, Saint-Hilaire-sous-Romilly, Villenauxe-la-Grande and Villiers-Aux-Corneilles.
For driving distances to Villeneuve-au-Châtelot from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Villeneuve-au-Châtelot