La Turballe travel guide
Visit La Turballe: Highlights and Tourist Information
IMPORTANT: this is a summary of local highlights. For detailed visitor information see La Turballe travel guide
Location: La Turballe is situated in the Loire-Atlantique department (Pays-de-la-Loire region) in the north-west of France at 73 km from Nantes, the department capital. (General information: La Turballe is 398 km from Paris and 511 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near La Turballe: these include Le Croisic at 5 km and Cote d'Amour at 5 km. Guerande is a listed recommended detour at 6 km and Guerande is a listed town of art and history at 6 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near La Turballe, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to La Turballe
Le Croisic 5km
Cote d'Amour 5km
Le Pouliguen 9km
La Baule 11km
La Roche-Bernard 25km
Ile Houat 34km
Jade Coast 36km
Morbihan Gulf 36km
Note that all distances from La Turballe shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
La Turballe holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near La Turballe
- Piriac-sur-Mer: market every Monday - seasonal market only - (5km)
- Piriac-sur-Mer: market every Wednesday & Saturday - seasonal market only - (5km)
- Le Croisic: market every Thursday & Saturday (6km)
- Guerande: market every Wednesday & Saturday (6km)
- Batz-sur-Mer: market every Friday - seasonal market only - (7km)
- Batz-sur-Mer: market every Monday (7km)
- Le Pouliguen: market every Friday & Tuesday & Sunday - seasonal market only - (9km)
- La Baule: market every every day except Monday (11km)
- Pornichet: market every Wednesday & Saturday (15km)
- Penestin: market every Wednesday & Sunday - seasonal market only - (15km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting La Turballe and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the La Turballe map below.
Aquarium Aquarium de Vannes (38km)
National Monument Megaliths of Locmariaquer (42km)
Recommended Detour Guerande (6km)
Regional Natural Parc Briere (19km)
Site Of Natural Beauty Marais Salants de Guérande (11km); Loire Estuaire (29km); Pointe Sainte-Gildas (30km); Golfe du Morbihan (36km)
Zoo Or Wildlife Park Parc zoologique du château de Branféré (29km)
Map of places to visit near La Turballe & Location Information
Distance to La Turballe
from Nantes (local prefecture): 73 km
from Paris: 398 km
from Calais: 511 km
from Nice: 861 km
from Bordeaux: 316 km
from Strasbourg: 775 km
* distances are direct not by road!
Loire-Atlantique is in the north-west of France. Most visitors arrive by car via one of the ferry ports such as Saint-Malo or Cherbourg. Allow around 3 hours for the trip in France. For driving distances to La Turballe from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez La Turballe