Rochepot travel guide
Visit Rochepot: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Rochepot is situated in the Cote d'Or (Burgundy region) in the eastern-center of France at 49 km from Dijon, the department capital. (General information: Rochepot is 273 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Beaune at 14 km from Rochepot
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Rochepot. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Rochepot
- Chagny: market Thursday & Sunday (8km)
- Epinac: market Wednesday & Sunday (13km)
- Beaune: market Wednesday & Saturday (15km)
- Bligny-sur-Ouche: market Wednesday (16km)
- Givry: market Thursday (20km)
- Chalon-sur-Saone: market Wednesday & Thursday & Sunday & Friday (23km)
- Le Creusot: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (26km)
- Verdun-sur-le-Doubs: market Thursday (27km)
- Nuits-Saint-Georges: market Friday (28km)
- Montchanin: market Wednesday (29km)
- Autun: market Wednesday & Friday (29km)
- Saint-Germain-du-Plain: market Thursday (37km)
- Sennecey-le-Grand: market Friday (38km)
- Montceau-les-Mines: market Tuesday & Saturday (41km)
- Mervans: market Friday (43km)
- Chenove: market Wednesday & Sunday (45km)
- Longvic: market Sunday (47km)
- Saulieu: market Saturday (49km)
Map of places to visit near Rochepot and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Rochepot and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Churches or other religious monuments Hospices de Beaune (Beaune) (14km); Cathédrale Saint Lazare (Autun) (29km); Eglise de Saint Vincent (Mont-Saint-Vincent) (39km); Basilique de Saint Andoche (Saulieu) (49km); Prieuré church de Saint Pierre et Saint Benoit (Perrecy-les-Forges) (52km)
Remarkable gardens Parc et jardins du château de Sully (17km); Abbaye de la Bussière (29km); Parc et jardin du château de Barbirey sur Ouche (33km); Jardin de la Chaux (47km)
Sites of natural beauty Cirque du Bout du Monde (4km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Beaune (15km); Quetigny (51km)
Department: Cote d'Or
Distance to Rochepot
from Dijon (local prefecture): 49 km
from Paris: 273 km
from Calais: 489 km
from Nice: 415 km
from Bordeaux: 470 km
from Strasbourg: 292 km
We have found 21 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of La Rochepot): Aubigny-la-Ronce, Auxey-Duresses, Baubigny, Chagny, Change, Chassagne-Montrachet, Cormot-le-Grand, Corpeau, Creot, Dezize-les-Maranges, Epertully, Nolay, Paris-l'Hopital, Puligny-Montrachet, Remigny, Saint-Aubin, Saint-Romain, Sampigny-les-Maranges, Santenay, Santosse and Vauchignon.
Cote d'Or is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk, a drive of about 6 hours, or fly into one of the Paris airports and hire a car. For driving distances to Rochepot from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Rochepot