Perrière travel guide
Visit Perrière: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Perrière is situated in the Orne (Normandy region) in the north of France at 26 km from Alencon, the department capital. (General information: Perrière is 149 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Belleme at 9 km from Perrière
Popular places to visit nearby: these include Belleme at 9 km and Mortagne-au-Perche at 16 km . For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
Add comment or photo for Perrière
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Perrière. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
See France This Way travel guides for Orne (this department) and Normandy (this region) for more travel ideas in the area of Perrière.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Perrière
- Mamers: market Monday (7km)
- Le Mele-sur-Sarthe: market Wednesday (15km)
- Mortagne-Au-Perche: market Saturday all day (16km)
- Le Theil: market Wednesday (23km)
- Bonnetable: market Tuesday & Friday (24km)
- Remalard: market Monday (24km)
- Alencon: market Tuesday & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday (27km)
- Tourouvre: market Friday (27km)
- Longny-Au-Perche: market Wednesday (28km)
- La Ferte-Bernard: market Saturday & Monday (28km)
- Nogent-le-Rotrou: market Saturday all day (29km)
- Beaumont-sur-Sarthe: market Tuesday (30km)
- Sees: market Saturday (31km)
- Fresnay-sur-Sarthe: market Saturday (34km)
- Connerre: market Wednesday (37km)
- Vitrai-sous-Laigle: market Tuesday (41km)
- Vibraye: market Friday (43km)
- Conlie: market Thursday (45km)
- La Bazoche-Gouet: market Saturday (49km)
- Souday: market Wednesday (50km)
- Argentan: market Tuesday & Friday (52km)
- Verneuil-sur-Avre: market Saturday (53km)
Map of places to visit near Perrière and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Perrière and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Most beautiful villages in France (see also beautiful French villages) Saint-Ceneri-le-Gerei (37km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour) Nogent-le-Rotrou (29km); Argentan (52km)
Regional Natural Parcs Perche (26km)
Remarkable gardens Jardin de la petite Rochelle (25km); Sassy (44km)
Sites of natural beauty Forêt de Perseigne (14km); Forêt d'Écouves (33km); Signal d'Écouves (35km); Mont du Haut-Fourché (38km)
Distance to Perrière
from Alencon (local prefecture): 26 km
from Paris: 149 km
from Calais: 302 km
from Nice: 740 km
from Bordeaux: 403 km
from Strasbourg: 539 km
Orne is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-challen ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Perrière from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Perrière