Mesnière travel guide
Visit Mesnière: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Mesnière is situated in the Orne (Normandy region) in the north of France at 27 km from Alencon, the department capital. (General information: Mesnière is 145 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Mortagne-au-Perche at 8 km from Mesnière
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Mesnière. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Le Perche 30km
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Mesnière
- Le Mele-sur-Sarthe: market Wednesday (6km)
- Mortagne-Au-Perche: market Saturday all day (8km)
- Tourouvre: market Friday (17km)
- Mamers: market Monday (20km)
- Sees: market Saturday (21km)
- Longny-Au-Perche: market Wednesday (23km)
- Remalard: market Monday (27km)
- Alencon: market Tuesday & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday (28km)
- Vitrai-sous-Laigle: market Tuesday (29km)
- Le Theil: market Wednesday (34km)
- Nogent-le-Rotrou: market Saturday all day (36km)
- Bonnetable: market Tuesday & Friday (39km)
- Beaumont-sur-Sarthe: market Tuesday (40km)
- La Ferte-Bernard: market Saturday & Monday (41km)
- Fresnay-sur-Sarthe: market Saturday (41km)
- Argentan: market Tuesday & Friday (42km)
- Verneuil-sur-Avre: market Saturday (43km)
- Trun: market Thursday (46km)
- Breteuil: market Wednesday (49km)
Map of places to visit near Mesnière and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Mesnière and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Regional Natural Parcs Perche (30km)
Remarkable gardens Jardin de la petite Rochelle (27km); Sassy (35km)
Sites of natural beauty Forêt de Perseigne (19km); Forêt d'Écouves (27km); Signal d'Écouves (30km); Mont du Haut-Fourché (42km)
Advertisement: current special offers on holiday villages in France
Distance to Mesnière
from Alencon (local prefecture): 27 km
from Paris: 145 km
from Calais: 288 km
from Nice: 751 km
from Bordeaux: 417 km
from Strasbourg: 538 km
We have 11 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of La Mesniere): Bazoches-sur-Hoene, Boece, Bure, Bures, Champeaux-sur-Sarthe, Coulimer, Coulonges-sur-Sarthe, Laleu, Parfondeval, Saint-Julien-sur-Sarthe and Sainte-Scolasse-sur-Sarthe.
Orne is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-challen ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Mesnière from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Mesnière