La Lande-de-Louge travel guide
Visit La Lande-de-Louge: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Argentan at 18 km from La Lande-de-Louge
Location: La Lande-de-Louge is situated in the Orne department (Normandy region) in the north of France at 39 km from Alencon, the department capital. (General information: La Lande-de-Louge is 191 km from Paris and 293 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near La Lande-de-Louge: these include Argentan at 18 km and Bagnoles de l'Orne at 20 km. Carrouges Chateau is a listed national monument at 16 km and Argentan is a listed recommended detour at 18 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near La Lande-de-Louge, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to La Lande-de-Louge
Bagnoles de l'Orne 20km
Note that all distances from La Lande-de-Louge shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
La Lande-de-Louge holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near La Lande-de-Louge
- Briouze: market every Monday (9km)
- La Ferte-Mace: market every Thursday (14km)
- Argentan: market every Tuesday & Friday (18km)
- Bagnoles-de-l'Orne: market every Wednesday & Tuesday & Saturday & Friday (19km)
- Falaise: market every Saturday (23km)
- Flers: market every Wednesday & Saturday (23km)
- Trun: market every Thursday (27km)
- Conde-sur-Noireau: market every Thursday (28km)
- Sees: market every Saturday (32km)
- Thury-Harcourt: market every Tuesday (36km)
- Alencon: market every Tuesday & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday (38km)
- Villaines-la-Juhel: market every Monday (38km)
- Saint-Pierre-sur-Dives: market every Monday (40km)
- Aunay-sur-Odon: market every Saturday (46km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting La Lande-de-Louge and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the La Lande-de-Louge map below.
Most Beautiful Village Saint-Ceneri-le-Gerei (38km)
National Monument Carrouges Chateau (16km)
Regional Natural Parc Normandie-Maine (23km)
Remarkable Garden Sassy (19km); Jardins du château de Vendeuvre (35km)
Ville Fleurie 4* Saint-Fraimbault (40km); Saint-Loup-du-Gast (42km)
Zoo Or Wildlife Park Parc zoologique de Jurques (50km)
Map of places to visit near La Lande-de-Louge & Location Information
Distance to La Lande-de-Louge
from Alencon (local prefecture): 39 km
from Paris: 191 km
from Calais: 293 km
from Nice: 801 km
from Bordeaux: 429 km
from Strasbourg: 588 km
* distances are direct not by road!
We have 14 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of La Lande-de-Louge): Batilly, Faverolles, La Courbe, La Fresnaye-Au-Sauvage, Le Grais, Les Yveteaux, Louge-sur-Maire, Menil-Jean, Montreuil-Au-Houlme, Ranes, Saint-Andre-de-Briouze, Saint-Brice-sous-Ranes, Saint-Hilaire-de-Briouze and Saint-Ouen-sur-Maire.
Orne is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-challen ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to La Lande-de-Louge from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez La Lande-de-Louge