Lande-de-Goult travel guide
Visit Lande-de-Goult: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Lande-de-Goult is situated in the Orne (Normandy region) in the north of France at 19 km from Alencon, the department capital. (General information: Lande-de-Goult is 178 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Sees at 16 km from Lande-de-Goult
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Lande-de-Goult. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Lande-de-Goult
- Sees: market Saturday (16km)
- Argentan: market Tuesday & Friday (18km)
- Alencon: market Tuesday & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday (19km)
- La Ferte-Mace: market Thursday (23km)
- Briouze: market Monday (27km)
- Bagnoles-de-l'Orne: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Saturday & Friday (27km)
- Trun: market Thursday (30km)
- Le Mele-sur-Sarthe: market Wednesday (30km)
- Villaines-la-Juhel: market Monday (31km)
- Fresnay-sur-Sarthe: market Saturday (33km)
- Falaise: market Saturday (37km)
- Mamers: market Monday (40km)
- Beaumont-sur-Sarthe: market Tuesday (41km)
- Flers: market Wednesday & Saturday (42km)
- Conde-sur-Noireau: market Thursday (48km)
- Montreuil-l'Argille: market Tuesday (56km)
Map of places to visit near Lande-de-Goult and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Lande-de-Goult and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
National Monuments Carrouges Chateau (8km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour) Argentan (19km)
Regional Natural Parcs Normandie-Maine (16km)
Remarkable gardens Sassy (11km)
Sites of natural beauty Signal d'Écouves (7km); Forêt d'Écouves (9km); Mont du Haut-Fourché (25km); Forêt de Perseigne (29km); Rochers des Parcs (48km)
Towns of Art and history Jublains (49km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Saint-Loup-du-Gast (45km)
Distance to Lande-de-Goult
from Alencon (local prefecture): 19 km
from Paris: 178 km
from Calais: 297 km
from Nice: 781 km
from Bordeaux: 418 km
from Strasbourg: 573 km
We have 9 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of La Lande-de-Goult): Chahains, Fontenai-les-Louvets, La Belliere, Le Cercueil, Le Menil-Scelleur, Rouperroux, Saint-Didier-sous-Ecouves, Saint-Sauveur-de-Carrouges and Tanville.
Orne is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-challen ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Lande-de-Goult from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Lande-de-Goult