La Genevroye tourism and travel guide
Visit La Genevroye: highlights and tourist information
La Genevroye is situated in the Haute-Marne (Champagne-Ardenne region) in the north-east of France at 19 km from Chaumont, the department capital. (General information: La Genevroye is 209 km from Paris).
La Genevroye, France: places to visit and attractions
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend when sightseeing close to La Genevroye. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Markets in and near La Genevroye
- Chaumont: market Wednesday all day & Saturday all day (19km)
- Wassy: market Thursday (26km)
- Bar-sur-Aube: market Saturday (26km)
- Nogent: market Tuesday (35km)
- Brienne-le-Chateau: market Thursday (41km)
- Saint-Dizier: market Thursday & Sunday (41km)
- Vendeuvre-sur-Barse: market Wednesday (44km)
- Essoyes: market Wednesday (46km)
- Mussy-sur-Seine: market Thursday (53km)
More information about La Genevroye & region
Tourist attractions to visit near La Genevroye, France
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting La Genevroye and wondering what to do next!
Sites of natural beauty
Amusement park / theme park
- Nigloland (32km) [Map]
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Colombe-le-Sec (19km) [Map]
Geography and distances
Distance to La Genevroye
from Chaumont (prefecture): 19 km
from Paris: 209 km
from Calais: 376 km
from Nice: 537 km
from Bordeaux: 576 km
from Strasbourg: 202 km
For driving distances to La Genevroye from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 11 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of La Genevroye): Ambonville, Cerisieres, Guindrecourt-sur-Blaise, Marbeville, Mirbel, Oudincourt, Rouecourt, Soncourt-sur-Marne, Vieville, Vignory and Vraincourt.
This page in French: Visitez La Genevroye