Fosse-Corduan travel guide
Visit Fosse-Corduan: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Fosse-Corduan is situated in the Aube (Champagne-Ardenne region) in the north-east of France at 35 km from Troyes, the department capital. (General information: Fosse-Corduan is 106 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Provins at 29 km from Fosse-Corduan
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Fosse-Corduan. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
See France This Way travel guides for Champagne-Ardenne (this region) for more travel ideas in the area of Fosse-Corduan.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Fosse-Corduan
- Marigny-le-Chatel: market Sunday (7km)
- Romilly-sur-Seine: market Thursday & Saturday & Monday (10km)
- Nogent-sur-Seine: market Wednesday (13km)
- Palis: market Thursday (18km)
- Villenauxe-la-Grande: market Friday (18km)
- Mery-sur-Seine: market Saturday (19km)
- Estissac: market Sunday (22km)
- Villeneuve-l'Archeveque: market Saturday (24km)
- Aix-en-Othe: market Wednesday & Saturday (25km)
- Plancy-l'Abbaye: market Tuesday (27km)
- Bray-sur-Seine: market Friday (30km)
- Sezanne: market Saturday all day (32km)
- La Chapelle-Saint-Luc: market Wednesday & Sunday (32km)
- Esternay: market Tuesday (33km)
- Sainte-Savine: market Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (34km)
- Troyes: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (36km)
- Arcis-sur-Aube: market Friday (37km)
- Pont-sur-Yonne: market Wednesday & Sunday (38km)
- Sens: market Wednesday & Monday all day & Friday (38km)
- Donnemarie-Dontilly: market Monday (39km)
- Fere-Champenoise: market Wednesday (43km)
- La Ferte-Gaucher: market Sunday (46km)
- Villeneuve-sur-Yonne: market Tuesday & Friday (48km)
Map of places to visit near Fosse-Corduan and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Fosse-Corduan and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
National Monuments Chateau de Motte-Tilly (17km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour) Provins (29km)
Churches or other religious monuments Collegiale Saint Quiriace (Provins) (30km); Eglises de Saint Loup (Saint-Loup-de-Naud) (34km)
Remarkable gardens Jardin botanique de Marnay-sur-Seine (11km); Parc du château de Thorigny (25km); Jardin du château de Barberey-Saint-Sulpice (30km); Entre Cour et Jardin (31km)
Sites of natural beauty Forêt de la Traconne (24km)
Towns of Art and history Troyes (35km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Sens (38km); Haussimont (51km)
Canton: Romilly-sur-Seine 1er Canton
Distance to Fosse-Corduan
from Troyes (local prefecture): 35 km
from Paris: 106 km
from Calais: 308 km
from Nice: 596 km
from Bordeaux: 514 km
from Strasbourg: 302 km
We have 11 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of La Fosse-Corduan): Avant-les-Marcilly, Avon-la-Peze, Charmoy, Fay-les-Marcilly, Ferreux-Quincey, Gelannes, Ossey-les-Trois-Maisons, Pars-les-Romilly, Rigny-la-Nonneuse, Saint-Loup-de-Buffigny and Saint-Martin-de-Bossenay.
For driving distances to Fosse-Corduan from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Fosse-Corduan