La Cochere travel guide
Visit La Cochere: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Argentan at 12 km from La Cochere
Location: La Cochere is situated in the Orne department (Normandy region) in the north of France at 33 km from Alencon, the department capital. (General information: La Cochere is 162 km from Paris and 276 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near La Cochere: these include Argentan at 12 km and Sees at 13 km. Sassy is a listed remarkable garden at 12 km and Argentan is a listed recommended detour at 12 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near La Cochere, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to La Cochere
Note that all distances from La Cochere shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
La Cochere holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near La Cochere
- Argentan: market every Tuesday & Friday (13km)
- Sees: market every Saturday (13km)
- Trun: market every Thursday (16km)
- Le Mele-sur-Sarthe: market every Wednesday (28km)
- Falaise: market every Saturday (32km)
- Alencon: market every Tuesday & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday (33km)
- Montreuil-l'Argille: market every Tuesday (34km)
- Saint-Pierre-sur-Dives: market every Monday (36km)
- Mortagne-Au-Perche: market every Saturday all day (37km)
- Briouze: market every Monday (38km)
- Orbec: market every Wednesday (38km)
- Tourouvre: market every Friday (40km)
- La Ferte-Mace: market every Thursday (40km)
- Mezidon-Canon: market every Sunday (42km)
- La Barre-en-Ouche: market every Wednesday (45km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting La Cochere and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the La Cochere map below.
Most Beautiful Village Saint-Ceneri-le-Gerei (41km)
National Monument Carrouges Chateau (28km)
Recommended Detour Argentan (12km)
Regional Natural Parc Normandie-Maine (37km)
Remarkable Garden Sassy (12km); Jardins du château de Vendeuvre (34km)
Town Of Art And History Orbec (38km)
Map of places to visit near La Cochere & Location Information
Distance to La Cochere
from Alencon (local prefecture): 33 km
from Paris: 162 km
from Calais: 276 km
from Nice: 782 km
from Bordeaux: 435 km
from Strasbourg: 558 km
* distances are direct not by road!
We have 10 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of La Cochere): Almeneches, Exmes, Ginai, Le Bourg-Saint-Leonard, Le Chateau-d'Almeneches, Le Pin-Au-Haras, Marmouille, Medavy, Nonant-le-Pin and Silly-en-Gouffern.
Orne is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-challen ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to La Cochere from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez La Cochere