Cochère travel guide
Visit Cochère: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Cochère is situated in the Orne (Normandy region) in the north of France at 33 km from Alencon, the department capital. (General information: Cochère is 162 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Argentan at 12 km from Cochère
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Cochère. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Cochère
- Argentan: market Tuesday & Friday (13km)
- Sees: market Saturday (13km)
- Trun: market Thursday (16km)
- Le Mele-sur-Sarthe: market Wednesday (28km)
- Falaise: market Saturday (32km)
- Alencon: market Tuesday & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday (33km)
- Montreuil-l'Argille: market Tuesday (34km)
- Saint-Pierre-sur-Dives: market Monday (36km)
- Mortagne-Au-Perche: market Saturday all day (37km)
- Briouze: market Monday (38km)
- Orbec: market Wednesday (38km)
- Tourouvre: market Friday (40km)
- La Ferte-Mace: market Thursday (40km)
- Mezidon-Canon: market Sunday (42km)
- La Barre-en-Ouche: market Wednesday (45km)
Map of places to visit near Cochère and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Cochère and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
National Monuments Carrouges Chateau (28km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour) Argentan (12km)
Regional Natural Parcs Normandie-Maine (37km)
Remarkable gardens Sassy (12km); Jardins du château de Vendeuvre (34km)
Sites of natural beauty Forêt d'Écouves (21km); Signal d'Écouves (21km); Forêt de Perseigne (36km)
Towns of Art and history Orbec (38km)
Distance to Cochère
from Alencon (local prefecture): 33 km
from Paris: 162 km
from Calais: 276 km
from Nice: 782 km
from Bordeaux: 435 km
from Strasbourg: 558 km
We have found 10 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of La Cochere): Almeneches, Exmes, Ginai, Le Bourg-Saint-Leonard, Le Chateau-d'Almeneches, Le Pin-Au-Haras, Marmouille, Medavy, Nonant-le-Pin and Silly-en-Gouffern.
Orne is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-challen ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Cochère from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Cochère