Chapelle-Viel travel guide
Visit Chapelle-Viel: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Chapelle-Viel is situated in the Orne (Normandy region) in the north of France at 49 km from Alencon, the department capital. (General information: Chapelle-Viel is 128 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Mortagne-au-Perche at 21 km from Chapelle-Viel
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Chapelle-Viel. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Chapelle-Viel
- Vitrai-sous-Laigle: market Tuesday (7km)
- Tourouvre: market Friday (13km)
- Mortagne-Au-Perche: market Saturday all day (21km)
- Longny-Au-Perche: market Wednesday (21km)
- Verneuil-sur-Avre: market Saturday (23km)
- Breteuil: market Wednesday (26km)
- La Barre-en-Ouche: market Wednesday (27km)
- Montreuil-l'Argille: market Tuesday (28km)
- Le Mele-sur-Sarthe: market Wednesday (29km)
- Remalard: market Monday (32km)
- La Ferriere-sur-Risle: market Sunday (33km)
- Senonches: market Friday (34km)
- Sees: market Saturday (35km)
- Conches-en-Ouche: market Thursday (37km)
- Damville: market Tuesday (38km)
- La Loupe: market Tuesday (39km)
- Orbec: market Wednesday (39km)
- Mamers: market Monday (43km)
- Alencon: market Tuesday & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday (50km)
- Evreux: market Wednesday & Sunday & Saturday & Friday (52km)
Map of places to visit near Chapelle-Viel and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Chapelle-Viel and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Regional Natural Parcs Perche (36km)
Remarkable gardens Jardin de la petite Rochelle (32km)
Sites of natural beauty Forêt de Perseigne (43km)
Towns of Art and history Orbec (39km)
Distance to Chapelle-Viel
from Alencon (local prefecture): 49 km
from Paris: 128 km
from Calais: 265 km
from Nice: 755 km
from Bordeaux: 439 km
from Strasbourg: 524 km
We have 13 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of La Chapelle-Viel): Aube, Auguaise, Bonnefoi, Brethel, Crulai, Ecorcei, Irai, Les Aspres, Les Genettes, Rai, Randonnai, Saint-Michel-Tuboeuf and Saint-Ouen-sur-Iton.
Orne is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-challen ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Chapelle-Viel from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Chapelle-Viel