La Chapelle-Saint-Luc tourism and travel guide
Visit La Chapelle-Saint-Luc: highlights and tourist information
La Chapelle-Saint-Luc is situated in the Aube, Champagne-Ardenne region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 3 km from Troyes, the department capital. (General information: La Chapelle-Saint-Luc is 139 km from Paris).
Popular places to visit nearby include Troyes at 3 km. For more places to visit and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
La Chapelle-Saint-Luc, France: places to visit and attractions
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend when sightseeing close to La Chapelle-Saint-Luc in Grand-Est. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Map of places to visit near La Chapelle-Saint-Luc
Markets in and near La Chapelle-Saint-Luc
Market days in La Chapelle-Saint-Luc: weekly market: Wednesday & Sunday;
- La Chapelle-Saint-Luc: market Wednesday & Sunday (0km)
- Sainte-Savine: market Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (2km)
- Troyes: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (3km)
- Lusigny-sur-Barse: market Saturday (18km)
- Estissac: market Sunday (18km)
- Piney: market Tuesday (22km)
- Mery-sur-Seine: market Saturday (25km)
- Palis: market Thursday (25km)
- Marigny-le-Chatel: market Sunday (25km)
- Aix-en-Othe: market Wednesday & Saturday (25km)
More information about La Chapelle-Saint-Luc, Champagne-Ardenne
Tourist attractions to visit near La Chapelle-Saint-Luc, France
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting La Chapelle-Saint-Luc and wondering what to do next!
Regional Natural Parcs
- Foret-d'Orient (27km) [Map]
Churches and religious monuments
- Abbaye de Pontigny (Pontigny) (51km) [Map]
- Jardin du château de Barberey-Saint-Sulpice (3km) [Map]
- Jardin du prieuré (33km) [Map]
- Jardin botanique de Marnay-sur-Seine (42km) [Map]
Sites of natural beauty
Amusement park / theme park
- Nigloland (43km) [Map]
Towns of Art and history
- Troyes (3km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Neuville-sur-Seine (41km) [Map]
Geography and distances
Distance to La Chapelle-Saint-Luc
from Troyes (prefecture): 3 km
from Paris: 139 km
from Calais: 333 km
from Nice: 570 km
from Bordeaux: 523 km
from Strasbourg: 275 km
For driving distances to La Chapelle-Saint-Luc from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 14 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of La Chapelle-Saint-Luc): Barberey-Saint-Sulpice, Creney-Pres-Troyes, La Riviere-de-Corps, Lavau, Les Noes-Pres-Troyes, Pont-Sainte-Marie, Saint-Andre-les-Vergers, Saint-Julien-les-Villas, Saint-Lye, Saint-Parres-Aux-Tertres, Sainte-Maure, Sainte-Savine, Torvilliers and Troyes.
This page in French: Visitez La Chapelle-Saint-Luc