La Chapelle-Pres-Sees travel guide
Visit La Chapelle-Pres-Sees: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Sees at 4 km from La Chapelle-Pres-Sees
Location: La Chapelle-Pres-Sees is situated in the Orne department (Normandy region) in the north of France at 16 km from Alencon, the department capital. (General information: La Chapelle-Pres-Sees is 164 km from Paris and 291 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near La Chapelle-Pres-Sees: these include Sees at 4 km and Alencon at 17 km. Sassy is a listed remarkable garden at 15 km and Carrouges Chateau is a listed national monument at 23 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near La Chapelle-Pres-Sees, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to La Chapelle-Pres-Sees
Note that all distances from La Chapelle-Pres-Sees shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
La Chapelle-Pres-Sees holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near La Chapelle-Pres-Sees
- Sees: market every Saturday (4km)
- Le Mele-sur-Sarthe: market every Wednesday (15km)
- Alencon: market every Tuesday & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday (17km)
- Argentan: market every Tuesday & Friday (24km)
- Mamers: market every Monday (29km)
- Mortagne-Au-Perche: market every Saturday all day (29km)
- Trun: market every Thursday (32km)
- Fresnay-sur-Sarthe: market every Saturday (34km)
- Tourouvre: market every Friday (36km)
- La Ferte-Mace: market every Thursday (38km)
- Beaumont-sur-Sarthe: market every Tuesday (39km)
- Villaines-la-Juhel: market every Monday (41km)
- Briouze: market every Monday (41km)
- Falaise: market every Saturday (45km)
- Le Theil: market every Wednesday (52km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting La Chapelle-Pres-Sees and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the La Chapelle-Pres-Sees map below.
Most Beautiful Village Saint-Ceneri-le-Gerei (26km)
National Monument Carrouges Chateau (23km)
Recommended Detour Argentan (23km)
Regional Natural Parc Normandie-Maine (30km)
Remarkable Garden Sassy (15km)
Map of places to visit near La Chapelle-Pres-Sees & Location Information
Distance to La Chapelle-Pres-Sees
from Alencon (local prefecture): 16 km
from Paris: 164 km
from Calais: 291 km
from Nice: 769 km
from Bordeaux: 419 km
from Strasbourg: 558 km
* distances are direct not by road!
We have 8 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of La Chapelle-Pres-Sees): Aunou-sur-Orne, Belfonds, Bursard, Le Bouillon, Neauphe-sous-Essai, Saint-Gervais-du-Perron, Sees and Vingt-Hanaps.
Orne is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-challen ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to La Chapelle-Pres-Sees from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez La Chapelle-Pres-Sees