La Chapelle-Au-Moine travel guide
Visit La Chapelle-Au-Moine: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Domfront at 13 km from La Chapelle-Au-Moine
Location: La Chapelle-Au-Moine is situated in the Orne department (Normandy region) in the north of France at 58 km from Alencon, the department capital. (General information: La Chapelle-Au-Moine is 215 km from Paris and 305 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near La Chapelle-Au-Moine: these include Domfront at 13 km and Bagnoles de l'Orne at 21 km. Domfront is a listed recommended detour at 13 km and Saint-Fraimbault is a listed ville fleurie 4* at 26 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near La Chapelle-Au-Moine, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to La Chapelle-Au-Moine
Bagnoles de l'Orne 21km
Note that all distances from La Chapelle-Au-Moine shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
La Chapelle-Au-Moine holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near La Chapelle-Au-Moine
- Flers: market every Wednesday & Saturday (5km)
- Briouze: market every Monday (16km)
- Conde-sur-Noireau: market every Thursday (16km)
- Bagnoles-de-l'Orne: market every Wednesday & Tuesday & Saturday & Friday (20km)
- La Ferte-Mace: market every Thursday (21km)
- Sourdeval: market every Tuesday (25km)
- Vire: market every Friday (27km)
- Thury-Harcourt: market every Tuesday (32km)
- Aunay-sur-Odon: market every Saturday (35km)
- Falaise: market every Saturday (35km)
- Gorron: market every Wednesday (37km)
- Saint-Hilaire-du-Harcouet: market every Wednesday (40km)
- Villaines-la-Juhel: market every Monday (46km)
- Louvigne-du-Desert: market every Friday (47km)
- Torigni-sur-Vire: market every Monday (47km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting La Chapelle-Au-Moine and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the La Chapelle-Au-Moine map below.
Most Beautiful Village Saint-Ceneri-le-Gerei (53km)
National Monument Carrouges Chateau (35km)
Recommended Detour Domfront (13km)
Regional Natural Parc Normandie-Maine (36km)
Remarkable Garden Jardins du château de Vendeuvre (48km)
Village D'etape Torigni-sur-Vire (47km)
Ville Fleurie 4* Saint-Fraimbault (26km); Saint-Loup-du-Gast (35km); Domjean (46km)
Zoo Or Wildlife Park Parc zoologique de Jurques (35km)
Map of places to visit near La Chapelle-Au-Moine & Location Information
Distance to La Chapelle-Au-Moine
from Alencon (local prefecture): 58 km
from Paris: 215 km
from Calais: 305 km
from Nice: 820 km
from Bordeaux: 430 km
from Strasbourg: 612 km
* distances are direct not by road!
We have 11 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of La Chapelle-Au-Moine): Banvou, Flers, La Chapelle-Biche, La Ferriere-Aux-Etangs, La Selle-la-Forge, Landisacq, Le Chatellier, Messei, Saint-Andre-de-Messei, Saint-Clair-de-Halouze and Saint-Paul.
Orne is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-challen ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to La Chapelle-Au-Moine from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez La Chapelle-Au-Moine