Carneille travel guide
Visit Carneille: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Carneille is situated in the Orne (Normandy region) in the north of France at 55 km from Alencon, the department capital. (General information: Carneille is 205 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Falaise at 23 km from Carneille
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Carneille. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Carneille
- Flers: market Wednesday & Saturday (9km)
- Briouze: market Monday (10km)
- Conde-sur-Noireau: market Thursday (11km)
- La Ferte-Mace: market Thursday (22km)
- Falaise: market Saturday (22km)
- Thury-Harcourt: market Tuesday (23km)
- Bagnoles-de-l'Orne: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Saturday & Friday (25km)
- Aunay-sur-Odon: market Saturday (30km)
- Argentan: market Tuesday & Friday (31km)
- Vire: market Friday (33km)
- Sourdeval: market Tuesday (35km)
- Trun: market Thursday (36km)
- Villers-Bocage: market Wednesday (37km)
- Saint-Pierre-sur-Dives: market Monday (40km)
- Mezidon-Canon: market Sunday (43km)
- Torigni-sur-Vire: market Monday (49km)
- Alencon: market Tuesday & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday (55km)
Map of places to visit near Carneille and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Carneille and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
National Monuments Carrouges Chateau (32km)
Regional Natural Parcs Normandie-Maine (36km)
Remarkable gardens Jardins du château de Vendeuvre (35km); Sassy (36km)
Sites of natural beauty Rochers des Parcs (15km); Signal d'Écouves (43km); Forêt d'Écouves (45km)
Listed as villages d'etape - (recommended place to break a long journey) Villers-Bocage (37km); Torigni-sur-Vire (49km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Saint-Fraimbault (37km)
zoo or wildlife park Parc zoologique de Jurques (34km)
Distance to Carneille
from Alencon (local prefecture): 55 km
from Paris: 205 km
from Calais: 292 km
from Nice: 818 km
from Bordeaux: 438 km
from Strasbourg: 602 km
We have found 15 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of La Carneille): Athis-de-l'Orne, Breel, Cramenil, Durcet, Echalou, La Lande-Saint-Simeon, Landigou, Les Tourailles, Notre-Dame-du-Rocher, Ronfeugerai, Sainte-Honorine-la-Chardonne, Sainte-Honorine-la-Guillaume, Sainte-Opportune, Segrie-Fontaine and Taillebois.
Orne is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-challen ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Carneille from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Carneille