Bellière travel guide
Visit Bellière: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Bellière is situated in the Orne (Normandy region) in the north of France at 24 km from Alencon, the department capital. (General information: Bellière is 177 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Argentan at 13 km from Bellière
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Bellière. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Bellière
- Argentan: market Tuesday & Friday (13km)
- Sees: market Saturday (15km)
- Alencon: market Tuesday & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday (23km)
- La Ferte-Mace: market Thursday (24km)
- Trun: market Thursday (25km)
- Briouze: market Monday (26km)
- Bagnoles-de-l'Orne: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Saturday & Friday (29km)
- Le Mele-sur-Sarthe: market Wednesday (31km)
- Falaise: market Saturday (33km)
- Villaines-la-Juhel: market Monday (36km)
- Fresnay-sur-Sarthe: market Saturday (39km)
- Flers: market Wednesday & Saturday (41km)
- Mamers: market Monday (43km)
- Conde-sur-Noireau: market Thursday (45km)
- Montreuil-l'Argille: market Tuesday (51km)
- Thury-Harcourt: market Tuesday (51km)
Map of places to visit near Bellière and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Bellière and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
National Monuments Carrouges Chateau (11km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour) Argentan (13km)
Regional Natural Parcs Normandie-Maine (20km)
Remarkable gardens Sassy (6km)
Sites of natural beauty Signal d'Écouves (10km); Forêt d'Écouves (12km); Mont du Haut-Fourché (30km); Forêt de Perseigne (32km); Rochers des Parcs (45km)
Distance to Bellière
from Alencon (local prefecture): 24 km
from Paris: 177 km
from Calais: 292 km
from Nice: 784 km
from Bordeaux: 423 km
from Strasbourg: 572 km
We have 10 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of La Belliere): Avoine, Bouce, Francheville, La Lande-de-Goult, Le Cercueil, Marcei, Montmerrei, Saint-Christophe-le-Jajolet, Saint-Sauveur-de-Carrouges and Vrigny.
Orne is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-challen ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Bellière from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Bellière