Kirrberg travel guide
Visit Kirrberg: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Saint-Quirin at 23 km from Kirrberg
Location: Kirrberg is situated in the Bas-Rhin department (Alsace region) in the north-east of France at 57 km from Strasbourg, the department capital. (General information: Kirrberg is 345 km from Paris and 442 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Kirrberg: these include Saint-Quirin at 23 km and Saverne at 23 km. Parc animalier de Sainte-Croix is a listed zoo or wildlife park at 14 km and Vosges-du-Nord is a listed regional natural parc at 19 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Kirrberg, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Kirrberg
Note that all distances from Kirrberg shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Kirrberg holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Kirrberg
- Sarrebourg: market every Tuesday & Friday (10km)
- Drulingen: market every Saturday (10km)
- Sarralbe: market every Thursday (20km)
- Saverne: market every Thursday (24km)
- Dieuze: market every Friday (25km)
- Sarreguemines: market every Tuesday & Friday (32km)
- Wasselonne: market every Monday (35km)
- Farebersviller: market every Wednesday (36km)
- Schirmeck: market every Wednesday (40km)
- Freyming-Merlebach: market every Thursday (40km)
- Saint-Avold: market every Friday (40km)
- Behren-les-Forbach: market every Saturday (41km)
- Faulquemont: market every Thursday (42km)
- Molsheim: market every Monday (45km)
- Obernai: market every Thursday (50km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Kirrberg and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Kirrberg map below.
Regional Natural Parc Vosges-du-Nord (19km)
Remarkable Garden Jardin botanique du col de Saverne (23km); Jardin du chateau de Kolbsheim (48km)
Ville Fleurie 4* Sarreguemines (32km); Bitche (37km)
Zoo Or Wildlife Park Parc animalier de Sainte-Croix (14km)
Map of places to visit near Kirrberg & Location Information
Distance to Kirrberg
from Strasbourg (local prefecture): 57 km
from Paris: 345 km
from Calais: 442 km
from Nice: 569 km
from Bordeaux: 730 km
from Strasbourg: 57 km
* distances are direct not by road!
We have 21 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Kirrberg): Baerendorf, Berthelming, Bettborn, Dolving, Eschwiller, Eywiller, Fenetrange, Goerlingen, Gosselming, Hellering-les-Fenetrange, Hilbesheim, Hirschland, Lixheim, Niederstinzel, Oberstinzel, Postroff, Rauwiller, Romelfing, Saint-Jean-de-Bassel, Sarraltroff and Vieux-Lixheim.
Bas-Rhin is in the north-east of France. Most visitors fly into Paris or drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk (allow around 6 hours) For driving distances to Kirrberg from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Kirrberg