Juvigny-sur-Orne travel guide
Visit Juvigny-sur-Orne: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Argentan at 3 km from Juvigny-sur-Orne
Location: Juvigny-sur-Orne is situated in the Orne department (Normandy region) in the north of France at 34 km from Alencon, the department capital. (General information: Juvigny-sur-Orne is 171 km from Paris and 280 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Juvigny-sur-Orne: these include Argentan at 3 km and Sees at 18 km. Argentan is a listed recommended detour at 3 km and Sassy is a listed remarkable garden at 7 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Juvigny-sur-Orne, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Juvigny-sur-Orne
Bagnoles de l'Orne 38km
Note that all distances from Juvigny-sur-Orne shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Juvigny-sur-Orne holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Juvigny-sur-Orne
- Argentan: market every Tuesday & Friday (4km)
- Trun: market every Thursday (12km)
- Sees: market every Saturday (18km)
- Falaise: market every Saturday (25km)
- Briouze: market every Monday (29km)
- La Ferte-Mace: market every Thursday (32km)
- Saint-Pierre-sur-Dives: market every Monday (32km)
- Alencon: market every Tuesday & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday (34km)
- Le Mele-sur-Sarthe: market every Wednesday (34km)
- Bagnoles-de-l'Orne: market every Wednesday & Tuesday & Saturday & Friday (37km)
- Mezidon-Canon: market every Sunday (39km)
- Montreuil-l'Argille: market every Tuesday (41km)
- Orbec: market every Wednesday (43km)
- Mortagne-Au-Perche: market every Saturday all day (45km)
- Thury-Harcourt: market every Tuesday (46km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Juvigny-sur-Orne and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Juvigny-sur-Orne map below.
Most Beautiful Village Saint-Ceneri-le-Gerei (39km)
National Monument Carrouges Chateau (23km)
Recommended Detour Argentan (3km)
Regional Natural Parc Normandie-Maine (32km)
Remarkable Garden Sassy (7km); Jardins du château de Vendeuvre (29km)
Town Of Art And History Orbec (43km)
Map of places to visit near Juvigny-sur-Orne & Location Information
Distance to Juvigny-sur-Orne
from Alencon (local prefecture): 34 km
from Paris: 171 km
from Calais: 280 km
from Nice: 789 km
from Bordeaux: 435 km
from Strasbourg: 568 km
* distances are direct not by road!
We have 11 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Juvigny-sur-Orne): Argentan, Aunou-le-Faucon, Boissei-la-Lande, Fleure, Medavy, Sai, Saint-Loyer-Des-Champs, Sarceaux, Sevigny, Silly-en-Gouffern and Urou-et-Crennes.
Orne is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-challen ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Juvigny-sur-Orne from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Juvigny-sur-Orne