Juvigny-sous-Andaine travel guide
Visit Juvigny-sous-Andaine: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Bagnoles de l'Orne at 6 km from Juvigny-sous-Andaine
Location: Juvigny-sous-Andaine is situated in the Orne department (Normandy region) in the north of France at 46 km from Alencon, the department capital. (General information: Juvigny-sous-Andaine is 213 km from Paris and 316 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Juvigny-sous-Andaine: these include Bagnoles de l'Orne at 6 km and Domfront at 11 km. Domfront is a listed recommended detour at 11 km and Saint-Fraimbault is a listed ville fleurie 4* at 16 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Juvigny-sous-Andaine, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Juvigny-sous-Andaine
Note that all distances from Juvigny-sous-Andaine shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Juvigny-sous-Andaine holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Juvigny-sous-Andaine
- Bagnoles-de-l'Orne: market every Wednesday & Tuesday & Saturday & Friday (7km)
- La Ferte-Mace: market every Thursday (12km)
- Briouze: market every Monday (20km)
- Flers: market every Wednesday & Saturday (22km)
- Gorron: market every Wednesday (27km)
- Villaines-la-Juhel: market every Monday (28km)
- Mayenne: market every Saturday & Monday (28km)
- Conde-sur-Noireau: market every Thursday (34km)
- Sourdeval: market every Tuesday (36km)
- Argentan: market every Tuesday & Friday (42km)
- Ernee: market every Tuesday (42km)
- Vire: market every Friday (42km)
- Falaise: market every Saturday (45km)
- Fresnay-sur-Sarthe: market every Saturday (49km)
- Trun: market every Thursday (51km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Juvigny-sous-Andaine and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Juvigny-sous-Andaine map below.
Most Beautiful Village Saint-Ceneri-le-Gerei (39km)
National Monument Carrouges Chateau (26km)
Regional Natural Parc Normandie-Maine (22km)
Remarkable Garden Sassy (40km); Parc et jardin de Clivoy (45km); Jardins de la Pellerine (48km)
Ville Fleurie 4* Saint-Fraimbault (16km); Saint-Loup-du-Gast (19km); Juvigne (53km)
Map of places to visit near Juvigny-sous-Andaine & Location Information
Distance to Juvigny-sous-Andaine
from Alencon (local prefecture): 46 km
from Paris: 213 km
from Calais: 316 km
from Nice: 805 km
from Bordeaux: 413 km
from Strasbourg: 607 km
* distances are direct not by road!
We have 9 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Juvigny-sous-Andaine): Beaulandais, Geneslay, Haleine, La Baroche-sous-Luce, La Chapelle-d'Andaine, Perrou, Saint-Denis-de-Villenette, Tesse-Froulay and Thuboeuf.
Orne is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-challen ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Juvigny-sous-Andaine from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Juvigny-sous-Andaine