Juvancourt tourism and travel guide
Visit Juvancourt: highlights and tourist information
Juvancourt is situated in the Aube (Champagne-Ardenne region) in the north-east of France at 57 km from Troyes, the department capital. (General information: Juvancourt is 198 km from Paris).
Juvancourt, France: places to visit and attractions
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend when sightseeing close to Juvancourt. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Markets in and near Juvancourt
- Bar-sur-Aube: market Saturday (15km)
- Essoyes: market Wednesday (21km)
- Chaumont: market Wednesday all day & Saturday all day (25km)
- Mussy-sur-Seine: market Thursday (27km)
- Vendeuvre-sur-Barse: market Wednesday (28km)
- Bar-sur-Seine: market Friday (31km)
- Chatillon-sur-Seine: market Saturday (33km)
- Les Riceys: market Thursday (36km)
- Brienne-le-Chateau: market Thursday (37km)
- Nogent: market Tuesday (41km)
More information about Juvancourt & region
Tourist attractions to visit near Juvancourt, France
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Juvancourt and wondering what to do next!
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Foret-d'Orient (37km) [Map]
- Le château du grand jardin (44km) [Map]
- Jardin du prieuré (46km) [Map]
- Le jardin de mon moulin (47km) [Map]
Sites of natural beauty
Amusement park / theme park
- Nigloland (22km) [Map]
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Juvancourt
from Troyes (prefecture): 57 km
from Paris: 198 km
from Calais: 380 km
from Nice: 526 km
from Bordeaux: 550 km
from Strasbourg: 224 km
For driving distances to Juvancourt from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 8 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Juvancourt): Arconville, Cirfontaines-en-Azois, Laferte-sur-Aube, Longchamp-sur-Aujon, Maranville, Rennepont, Villars-en-Azois and Ville-sous-la-Ferte.
This page in French: Visitez Juvancourt