Jonchery tourism, attractions and travel guide
Visit Jonchery: Highlights and Tourist Information
Jonchery is situated in the Haute-Marne (Champagne-Ardenne region) in the north-east of France at 5 km from Chaumont, the department capital. (General information: Jonchery is 217 km from Paris).
Jonchery, France: places to visit, tourism and attractions
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Jonchery. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Map of places to visit near Jonchery and location information
Markets in and near Jonchery
- Chaumont: market Wednesday all day & Saturday all day (5km)
- Nogent: market Tuesday (22km)
- Bar-sur-Aube: market Saturday (30km)
- Langres: market Friday (36km)
- Wassy: market Thursday (42km)
- Essoyes: market Wednesday (42km)
- Chalindrey: market Thursday (45km)
- Mussy-sur-Seine: market Thursday (47km)
- Chatillon-sur-Seine: market Saturday (49km)
- Brienne-le-Chateau: market Thursday (50km)
Tourist attractions to visit near Jonchery, France
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Jonchery and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Remarkable gardens Le château du grand jardin (34km); Le jardin de mon moulin (36km)
Sites of natural beauty Lacs Amance et du Temple (51km)
Amusement park / theme park Nigloland (38km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Colombe-le-Sec (25km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Jonchery
from Chaumont (prefecture): 5 km
from Paris: 217 km
from Calais: 390 km
from Nice: 521 km
from Bordeaux: 567 km
from Strasbourg: 203 km
For driving distances to Jonchery from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Jonchery