Jasseines travel guide
Visit Jasseines: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Jasseines is situated in the Aube (Champagne-Ardenne region) in the north-east of France at 32 km from Troyes, the department capital. (General information: Jasseines is 154 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Troyes at 31 km from Jasseines
Popular places to visit nearby: these include Troyes at 31 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Jasseines. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
See France This Way travel guides for Champagne-Ardenne (this region) for more travel ideas in the area of Jasseines.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Jasseines
- Piney: market Tuesday (16km)
- Brienne-le-Chateau: market Thursday (16km)
- Arcis-sur-Aube: market Friday (18km)
- Lusigny-sur-Barse: market Saturday (29km)
- Vitry-le-Francois: market Thursday & Saturday all day (29km)
- Vendeuvre-sur-Barse: market Wednesday (30km)
- Troyes: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (30km)
- Plancy-l'Abbaye: market Tuesday (31km)
- La Chapelle-Saint-Luc: market Wednesday & Sunday (32km)
- Sainte-Savine: market Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (33km)
- Mery-sur-Seine: market Saturday (36km)
- Bar-sur-Aube: market Saturday (38km)
- Fere-Champenoise: market Wednesday (40km)
Map of places to visit near Jasseines and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Jasseines and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Regional Natural Parcs Foret-d'Orient (21km)
Remarkable gardens Jardin du château de Barberey-Saint-Sulpice (31km)
Sites of natural beauty Lacs Amance et du Temple (19km); Lac d'Orient (26km); Lac du Der-Chantecoq (30km)
theme park Nigloland (31km)
Towns of Art and history Troyes (31km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Haussimont (32km); Haussignemont (37km); Colombe-le-Sec (41km)
Distance to Jasseines
from Troyes (local prefecture): 32 km
from Paris: 154 km
from Calais: 327 km
from Nice: 578 km
from Bordeaux: 555 km
from Strasbourg: 248 km
We have 13 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Jasseines): Aulnay, Betignicourt, Brillecourt, Coclois, Dampierre, Dommartin-le-Coq, Donnement, Magnicourt, Morembert, Nogent-sur-Aube, Pougy, Vaucogne and Verricourt.
For driving distances to Jasseines from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Jasseines