Jasseines travel guide
Visit Jasseines: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Troyes at 31 km from Jasseines
Location: Jasseines is situated in the Aube department (Champagne-Ardenne region) in the north-east of France at 32 km from Troyes, the department capital. (General information: Jasseines is 154 km from Paris and 327 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Jasseines: these include Troyes at 31 km and at 0 km. Lacs Amance et du Temple is a listed site of natural beauty at 19 km and Foret-d'Orient is a listed regional natural parc at 21 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Jasseines, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Jasseines
See France This Way travel guides for and Champagne-Ardenne (the local department and region) for more travel ideas in the area of Jasseines.
Note that all distances from Jasseines shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Jasseines holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Jasseines
- Piney: market every Tuesday (16km)
- Brienne-le-Chateau: market every Thursday (16km)
- Arcis-sur-Aube: market every Friday (18km)
- Lusigny-sur-Barse: market every Saturday (29km)
- Vitry-le-Francois: market every Thursday & Saturday all day (29km)
- Vendeuvre-sur-Barse: market every Wednesday (30km)
- Troyes: market every Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (30km)
- Plancy-l'Abbaye: market every Tuesday (31km)
- La Chapelle-Saint-Luc: market every Wednesday & Sunday (32km)
- Sainte-Savine: market every Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (33km)
- Mery-sur-Seine: market every Saturday (36km)
- Bar-sur-Aube: market every Saturday (38km)
- Fere-Champenoise: market every Wednesday (40km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Jasseines and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Jasseines map below.
Regional Natural Parc Foret-d'Orient (21km)
Remarkable Garden Jardin du château de Barberey-Saint-Sulpice (31km)
Secteur Sauvegarde Troyes (30km)
Site Of Natural Beauty Lacs Amance et du Temple (19km); Lac d'Orient (26km); Lac du Der-Chantecoq (30km)
Theme Park Nigloland (31km)
Town Of Art And History Troyes (31km)
Ville Fleurie 4* Haussimont (32km); Haussignemont (37km); Colombe-le-Sec (41km)
Map of places to visit near Jasseines & Location Information
Distance to Jasseines
from Troyes (local prefecture): 32 km
from Paris: 154 km
from Calais: 327 km
from Nice: 578 km
from Bordeaux: 555 km
from Strasbourg: 248 km
* distances are direct not by road!
We have 13 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Jasseines): Aulnay, Betignicourt, Brillecourt, Coclois, Dampierre, Dommartin-le-Coq, Donnement, Magnicourt, Morembert, Nogent-sur-Aube, Pougy, Vaucogne and Verricourt.
For driving distances to Jasseines from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Jasseines