Jasseines tourism and travel guide
Visit Jasseines: highlights and tourist information
Jasseines is situated in the Aube (Champagne-Ardenne region) in the north-east of France at 32 km from Troyes, the department capital. (General information: Jasseines is 154 km from Paris).
Jasseines, France: places to visit and attractions
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend when sightseeing close to Jasseines. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Markets in and near Jasseines
- Piney: market Tuesday (16km)
- Brienne-le-Chateau: market Thursday (16km)
- Arcis-sur-Aube: market Friday (18km)
- Lusigny-sur-Barse: market Saturday (29km)
- Vitry-le-Francois: market Thursday & Saturday all day (29km)
- Vendeuvre-sur-Barse: market Wednesday (30km)
- Troyes: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (30km)
- Plancy-l'Abbaye: market Tuesday (31km)
- La Chapelle-Saint-Luc: market Wednesday & Sunday (32km)
- Sainte-Savine: market Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (33km)
More information about Jasseines & region
Tourist attractions to visit near Jasseines, France
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Jasseines and wondering what to do next!
Regional Natural Parcs
- Foret-d'Orient (21km) [Map]
- Jardin du château de Barberey-Saint-Sulpice (31km) [Map]
Sites of natural beauty
Amusement park / theme park
- Nigloland (31km) [Map]
Towns of Art and history
- Troyes (31km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Jasseines
from Troyes (prefecture): 32 km
from Paris: 154 km
from Calais: 327 km
from Nice: 578 km
from Bordeaux: 555 km
from Strasbourg: 248 km
For driving distances to Jasseines from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 13 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Jasseines): Aulnay, Betignicourt, Brillecourt, Coclois, Dampierre, Dommartin-le-Coq, Donnement, Magnicourt, Morembert, Nogent-sur-Aube, Pougy, Vaucogne and Verricourt.
This page in French: Visitez Jasseines