Ire-le-Sec tourism and travel guide
Visit Ire-le-Sec: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Ire-le-Sec is situated in the Meuse, Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 80 km from Bar-le-Duc, the department capital. (General information: Ire-le-Sec is 231 km from Paris).
Ire-le-Sec, France: places to visit and attractions
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend when sightseeing close to Ire-le-Sec in Grand-Est. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Map of places to visit near Ire-le-Sec
Markets in and near Ire-le-Sec
- Stenay: market Friday (14km)
- Longuyon: market Friday (16km)
- Longwy: market Thursday & Saturday (28km)
- Piennes: market Thursday (34km)
- Verdun: market Friday (35km)
- Villerupt: market Tuesday & Friday (39km)
- Sedan: market Wednesday & Saturday (40km)
- Audun-le-Tiche: market Saturday (41km)
- Vrigne-Aux-Bois: market Sunday (48km)
- Jarny: market Saturday (51km)
More information about Ire-le-Sec, Lorraine
Tourist attractions to visit near Ire-le-Sec, France
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Ire-le-Sec and wondering what to do next!
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (28km) [Map]
Sites of natural beauty
- Lac de Bairon (44km) [Map]
Towns of Art and history
- Sedan (40km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Ire-le-Sec
from Bar-le-Duc (prefecture): 80 km
from Paris: 231 km
from Calais: 300 km
from Nice: 658 km
from Bordeaux: 685 km
from Strasbourg: 199 km
For driving distances to Ire-le-Sec from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 18 other places listed as being close (less than 6 kilometres from Ire-le-Sec): Bazeilles-sur-Othain, Chauvency-le-Chateau, Ecouviez, Flassigny, Han-les-Juvigny, Jametz, Juvigny-sur-Loison, Louppy-sur-Loison, Marville, Montmedy, Othe, Remoiville, Saint-Jean-les-Longuyon, Thonne-les-Pres, Velosnes, Verneuil-Grand, Vigneul-sous-Montmedy and Villecloye.
This page in French: Visitez Ire-le-Sec