Hautbos travel guide
Visit Hautbos: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Gerberoy at 10 km from Hautbos
Location: Hautbos is situated in the Oise department (Picardy region) in the north of France at 27 km from Beauvais, the department capital. (General information: Hautbos is 93 km from Paris and 147 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Hautbos: these include Gerberoy at 10 km and Beauvais at 27 km. Mureaumont is a listed ville fleurie 4* at 7 km and Gerberoy is a listed most beautiful village at 10 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Hautbos, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Hautbos
Note that all distances from Hautbos shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Hautbos holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Hautbos
- Formerie: market every Wednesday (10km)
- Aumale: market every Saturday (18km)
- Poix-de-Picardie: market every Sunday (18km)
- Gournay-en-Bray: market every Tuesday & Friday (19km)
- Forges-les-Eaux: market every Thursday & Sunday (24km)
- Beauvais: market every Wednesday all day & Saturday all day (27km)
- Neufchatel-en-Bray: market every Saturday (33km)
- Bresles: market every Thursday (37km)
- Buchy: market every Monday (37km)
- Blangy-sur-Bresle: market every Sunday (38km)
- Gisors: market every Monday all day & Friday (39km)
- Noailles: market every Tuesday (41km)
- Amiens: market every Thursday & Sunday & Saturday & all day (43km)
- Fleury-sur-Andelle: market every Tuesday (48km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Hautbos and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Hautbos map below.
Heritage Site Folleville église Saint-Jacques-le-Majeur-et-Saint-Jean-Baptiste (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (36km); Amiens Cathedral (43km); Beffroi d'Amiens (Belfries of Belgium and France) (43km)
Recommended Detour Forges-les-Eaux (23km)
Religious Monument Abbaye Saint Germer de Fly (Saint-Germer-de-Fly) (22km); Cathédrale Saint Pierre (Beauvais) (27km); Saint-Gervais-Saint-Protais de Gisors (Gisors) (39km)
Remarkable Garden Parc du château de Digeon (17km); Parc et roseraie du château de Rambures (40km); Le clos Alexandre (43km); Jardins du château de Vandrimare (47km)
Theme Park Parc Saint Paul (24km)
Town Of Art And History Amiens (48km)
Map of places to visit near Hautbos & Location Information
Distance to Hautbos
from Beauvais (local prefecture): 27 km
from Paris: 93 km
from Calais: 147 km
from Nice: 777 km
from Bordeaux: 564 km
from Strasbourg: 443 km
* distances are direct not by road!
We have found 19 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Hautbos): Briot, Brombos, Broquiers, Ernemont-Boutavent, Feuquieres, Grandvilliers, Halloy, Loueuse, Moliens, Monceaux-l'Abbaye, Morvillers, Omecourt, Roy-Boissy, Saint-Arnoult, Saint-Deniscourt, Saint-Maur, Sarnois, Therines and Thieuloy-Saint-Antoine.
For driving distances to Hautbos from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Hautbos