Goulien travel guide
Visit Goulien: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Audierne at 5 km from Goulien
Location: Goulien is situated in the Finistere department (Brittany region) in the north-west of France at 38 km from Quimper, the department capital. (General information: Goulien is 519 km from Paris and 566 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Goulien: these include Audierne at 5 km and Pont-Croix at 8 km. Ile-de-Sein is a listed most beautiful village at 11 km and Pointe du Raz is a listed grand site of france at 11 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Goulien, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Goulien
Pont l'Abbe 35km
Le Conquet 36km
Le Faou 41km
Note that all distances from Goulien shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Goulien holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Goulien
- Audierne: market every Wednesday & Saturday (5km)
- Pont-Croix: market every Thursday (8km)
- Douarnenez: market every Wednesday & Monday & Friday (20km)
- Crozon: market every Monday (22km)
- Penmarch: market every Friday (33km)
- Pont-l'Abbe: market every Thursday all day (35km)
- Le Conquet: market every Tuesday (36km)
- Guilvinec: market every Sunday - seasonal market only - (37km)
- Guilvinec: market every Tuesday (37km)
- Quimper: market every Wednesday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day (37km)
- Combrit: market every Wednesday (38km)
- Brest: market every every day (38km)
- Loctudy: market every Tuesday (40km)
- Chateaulin: market every Thursday all day (40km)
- Benodet: market every Monday (42km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Goulien and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Goulien map below.
Aquarium Océanopolis (39km)
Enclos-paroissial Argol (29km); Plougastel-Daoulas (39km); Sizun (54km)
Grand Site Of France Pointe du Raz (11km)
Heritage Site Camaret-sur-Mer tour dorée (Vauban fortifications) (25km)
Regional Natural Parc Armorique (37km)
Remarkable Garden Parc botanique de Cornouaille (37km); Jardin du château de Lanniron (38km); Jardin du prieuré de Locmaria (38km); Conservatoire botanique du Stangalac'h (38km)
Site Of Natural Beauty Baie de Douarnenez (22km); Pointe de Penhir (22km); Menez-Hom (32km)
Town Of Art And History Quimper (37km)
Ville Fleurie 4* Quimper (37km); Brest (38km)
Map of places to visit near Goulien & Location Information
Distance to Goulien
from Quimper (local prefecture): 38 km
from Paris: 519 km
from Calais: 566 km
from Nice: 1036 km
from Bordeaux: 472 km
from Strasbourg: 913 km
* distances are direct not by road!
Finistere is in the north-west of France. Most visitors Most UK visitors arrive by car from one of the many cross-channel ports along the Brittany and Normandy coast. These are typically within 2 hours drive. For driving distances to Goulien from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Goulien