Glomel travel guide
Visit Glomel: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Forges des Salles at 21 km from Glomel
Location: Glomel is situated in the Cotes-d'Armor department (Brittany region) in the north-west of France at 57 km from Saint-Brieuc, the department capital. (General information: Glomel is 429 km from Paris and 485 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Glomel: these include Forges des Salles at 21 km and Huelgoat at 30 km. Jardin du Grand Launay is a listed remarkable garden at 20 km and Lac de Guerlédan is a listed site of natural beauty at 26 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Glomel, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Glomel
Forges des Salles 21km
Note that all distances from Glomel shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Glomel holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Glomel
- Rostrenen: market every Tuesday (7km)
- Carhaix-Plouguer: market every Saturday all day (14km)
- Gourin: market every Monday all day (18km)
- Callac: market every Wednesday all day (20km)
- Huelgoat: market every Thursday (30km)
- Pontivy: market every Monday all day (36km)
- Quimperle: market every Friday all day (40km)
- Quintin: market every Tuesday (41km)
- Guingamp: market every Saturday all day & Friday (42km)
- Rosporden: market every Thursday (43km)
- Chatelaudren: market every Monday (47km)
- Baud: market every Saturday (48km)
- Morlaix: market every Saturday all day (51km)
- Concarneau: market every Monday & Friday (55km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Glomel and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Glomel map below.
Enclos-paroissial Lannedern (38km); Plougonven (41km); Plouneour-Ménez (44km)
Remarkable Garden Jardin du Grand Launay (20km); Arboretum de Poërop (30km); Jardin du Botrain (31km); Parc du château de Trévarez (31km)
Site Of Natural Beauty Lac de Guerlédan (26km)
Town Of Art And History Concarneau (54km)
Ville Fleurie 4* Saint-Gilles-Vieux-Marche (32km); Quintin (41km)
Map of places to visit near Glomel & Location Information
Distance to Glomel
from Saint-Brieuc (local prefecture): 57 km
from Paris: 429 km
from Calais: 485 km
from Nice: 964 km
from Bordeaux: 434 km
from Strasbourg: 823 km
* distances are direct not by road!
We have 1 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Glomel): Paule.
Cotes-d'Armor is in the north-west of France. Most visitors arrive by car, often from a ferry port such as Roscoff or Saint Malo nearby on the northern Brittany coast. For driving distances to Glomel from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Glomel