Glay travel guide
Visit Glay: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Montbeliard at 14 km from Glay
Location: Glay is situated in the Doubs department (Franche-Comte region) in the eastern-center of France at 68 km from Besancon, the department capital. (General information: Glay is 373 km from Paris and 538 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Glay: these include Montbeliard at 14 km and Belfort at 26 km. Mandeure is a listed ville fleurie 4* at 8 km and Montbeliard is a listed ville fleurie 4* at 14 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Glay, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Glay
Ronchamp chapel 39km
See France This Way travel guides for and Franche-Comte (the local department and region) for more travel ideas in the area of Glay.
Note that all distances from Glay shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Glay holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Glay
- Valentigney: market every Tuesday (7km)
- Audincourt: market every Saturday (9km)
- Sochaux: market every Thursday (13km)
- Fesches-le-Chatel: market every Friday (13km)
- Montbeliard: market every Tuesday & Saturday (14km)
- Bethoncourt: market every Friday (16km)
- Belfort: market every Wednesday & Thursday & Sunday & Monday & Friday (26km)
- Altkirch: market every Thursday (36km)
- Lure: market every Tuesday (43km)
- Melisey: market every Wednesday (45km)
- Mulhouse: market every Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Saturday & Friday (52km)
- Riedisheim: market every Wednesday (52km)
- Rixheim: market every Thursday (54km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Glay and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Glay map below.
Remarkable Garden Roseraie du Chatelet (33km); Parc botanique de Mulhouse (50km); Parc Alfred-Wallach (51km)
Site Of Natural Beauty Saut du Doubs (38km)
Town Of Art And History Mulhouse (51km)
Ville Fleurie 4* Mandeure (8km); Montbeliard (14km); Belfort (26km); Hirtzbach (32km); Moffans-et-Vacheresse (35km); Rougegoutte (37km)
Zoo Or Wildlife Park Parc zoologique et botanique de Mulhouse (50km)
Map of places to visit near Glay & Location Information
Distance to Glay
from Besancon (local prefecture): 68 km
from Paris: 373 km
from Calais: 538 km
from Nice: 413 km
from Bordeaux: 642 km
from Strasbourg: 146 km
* distances are direct not by road!
We have 12 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Glay): Abbevillers, Autechaux-Roide, Blamont, Bondeval, Dannemarie, Ecurcey, Herimoncourt, Mandeure, Meslieres, Roches-les-Blamont, Thulay and Villars-les-Blamont.
For driving distances to Glay from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Glay