Faverolles travel guide
Visit Faverolles: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Bagnoles de l'Orne at 16 km from Faverolles
Location: Faverolles is situated in the Orne department (Normandy region) in the north of France at 39 km from Alencon, the department capital. (General information: Faverolles is 195 km from Paris and 297 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Faverolles: these include Bagnoles de l'Orne at 16 km and Argentan at 22 km. Carrouges Chateau is a listed national monument at 16 km and Normandie-Maine is a listed regional natural parc at 21 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Faverolles, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Faverolles
Bagnoles de l'Orne 16km
Note that all distances from Faverolles shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Faverolles holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Faverolles
- Briouze: market every Monday (6km)
- La Ferte-Mace: market every Thursday (10km)
- Bagnoles-de-l'Orne: market every Wednesday & Tuesday & Saturday & Friday (15km)
- Flers: market every Wednesday & Saturday (21km)
- Argentan: market every Tuesday & Friday (22km)
- Falaise: market every Saturday (27km)
- Conde-sur-Noireau: market every Thursday (27km)
- Trun: market every Thursday (31km)
- Sees: market every Saturday (35km)
- Villaines-la-Juhel: market every Monday (36km)
- Thury-Harcourt: market every Tuesday (38km)
- Alencon: market every Tuesday & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday (38km)
- Saint-Pierre-sur-Dives: market every Monday (44km)
- Aunay-sur-Odon: market every Saturday (46km)
- Gorron: market every Wednesday (48km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Faverolles and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Faverolles map below.
Most Beautiful Village Saint-Ceneri-le-Gerei (37km)
National Monument Carrouges Chateau (16km)
Regional Natural Parc Normandie-Maine (21km)
Remarkable Garden Sassy (23km); Jardins du château de Vendeuvre (39km)
Town Of Art And History Mayenne (46km)
Ville Fleurie 4* Saint-Fraimbault (36km); Saint-Loup-du-Gast (38km)
Zoo Or Wildlife Park Parc zoologique de Jurques (50km)
Map of places to visit near Faverolles & Location Information
Distance to Faverolles
from Alencon (local prefecture): 39 km
from Paris: 195 km
from Calais: 297 km
from Nice: 802 km
from Bordeaux: 426 km
from Strasbourg: 591 km
* distances are direct not by road!
We have 11 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Faverolles): Briouze, La Lande-de-Louge, Le Grais, Les Yveteaux, Lignou, Lonlay-le-Tesson, Louge-sur-Maire, Montreuil-Au-Houlme, Pointel, Saint-Georges-d'Annebecq and Saint-Hilaire-de-Briouze.
Orne is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-challen ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Faverolles from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Faverolles