Escaunets travel guide
Visit Escaunets: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Maubourguet at 16 km from Escaunets
Location: Escaunets is situated in the Hautes-Pyrenees department (Midi-Pyrenees region) in the south-west of France at 18 km from Tarbes, the department capital. (General information: Escaunets is 640 km from Paris and 858 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Escaunets: these include Maubourguet at 16 km and Tarbes at 18 km. Tarbes is a listed ville fleurie 4* at 16 km and Jardin Massey is a listed remarkable garden at 18 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Escaunets, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Escaunets
Note that all distances from Escaunets shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Escaunets holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Escaunets
- Vic-en-Bigorre: market every Saturday all day (12km)
- Tarbes: market every Thursday all day (16km)
- Rabastens-de-Bigorre: market every Monday (20km)
- Pau: market every every day except Sunday (24km)
- Marciac: market every Wednesday (28km)
- Lourdes: market every Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday all day & Saturday all day & Monday & Friday (28km)
- Gan: market every Wednesday (28km)
- Plaisance: market every Thursday (31km)
- Riscle: market every Friday (34km)
- Bagneres-de-Bigorre: market every Saturday all day (37km)
- Artix: market every Wednesday & Sunday (40km)
- Castet: market every Thursday (41km)
- Mirande: market every Monday (43km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Escaunets and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Escaunets map below.
Heritage Site Ourdis-Cotdoussan église St Jacques (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (34km); Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (42km)
National Monument Marshall Foch house (18km)
Remarkable Garden Jardin Massey (18km); Jardins du château de Viven (27km); Jardin du château de Momas (31km)
Site Of Natural Beauty Grottes de Betharram (29km); Grottes de Médous (39km); Gouffre d'Esparros (48km)
Zoo Or Wildlife Park Zoo d'Asson (29km)
Map of places to visit near Escaunets & Location Information
Distance to Escaunets
from Tarbes (local prefecture): 18 km
from Paris: 640 km
from Calais: 858 km
from Nice: 594 km
from Bordeaux: 170 km
from Strasbourg: 839 km
* distances are direct not by road!
We have 22 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Escaunets): Anoye, Baleix, Bedeille, Bentayou-Seree, Casteide-Doat, Eslourenties-Daban, Lamayou, Lespourcy, Lombia, Maure, Momy, Montaner, Oroix, Ponson-Debat-Pouts, Ponson-Dessus, Pontiacq-Viellepinte, Saubole, Sedze-Maubecq, Seron, Tarasteix, Urost and Villenave-Pres-Bearn.
For driving distances to Escaunets from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Escaunets